KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
1. do u have the walkthrough?
2. if u do in what version of lillys path are u stuck in?
I have a walkthrough. But at first I can't trigger it at all but once I quit then open again it trigger.
But now I stuck at Betty's path 0.2.7a instead. I tried so many Sundays but betty still didn't interrupt at all.
PS. I got all the beach scene and enchanted Living room. but didn't sure about "go to sleep" is triggered yet.

Reactions: 001ty001

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
I had the same problem, I asked for the glas and aroused her like a toundsand times and then randomly it triggered hospital in the map. then I had to advance with the girl in the gym and stella for it to happend.
Can you share your save with me (where you unclock the hospital icon)

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
"Peek in to Lilly's room window." How do I do this when nighttime comes you automatically enter the room to either mess with her or to mess with Cleo?

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Can't advance Cleo, according to guide I have to catch her sunbathing alone on Wednesday or Sunday, but she is never alone those days and yes I have completed her blindfold night event many times.
I checked the backyard view in the morning with Lilly and Cleo and swam with Lilly, then I repeated the backyard view in the afternoon and she was alone.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Need some iam stuck on 3.0a

Walkthrough say that u hv to go Michelle room. At Friday at evening with 200 $
But Michelle room is not showing at all in friday

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone know how you unlock option too visit city at night from update 0.2.8a cleo quest, i restarted the game yesterday and have followed the walkthrough, just bought the swimming ring for betty and did that scene now cleo is next, but i have no option too go out at night. I will keep trying too see if i can trigger it but i honestly have no idea.

mitsakos

Feb 17, 2020
"Peek into Lilly's room window" is missing.
Also city option is missing at night.
Any idea please?

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
anyone know how you unlock option too visit city at night from update 0.2.8a cleo quest, i restarted the game yesterday and have followed the walkthrough, just bought the swimming ring for betty and did that scene now cleo is next, but i have no option too go out at night. I will keep trying too see if i can trigger it but i honestly have no idea.
You have to trick the game. In the evening you go out into town and do something (like the library or gym) and let time progress. Then you will be on the map at night time.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
have extracted console commands to avoid grind,
but be careful with them specially stats, behind some are triggers
use unren to access it

now that am done with current content i advise to avoid any stats manipulations, can break game easy cause its mess, unless you need to reroll back something
safe to use its, money (even money can apparently bug , if you cant get "meet lilly at pool - roll cash down to 0 or just use variable bellow), energy, day, week time variables and use power of skip , follow wt, and replay each event till it roll true , even then its chance that some will broke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

terror11

Aug 11, 2019
Download Link for 3.2a which contain both version for PC and Mac along with the walkthrough
FYI attached the walkthrough for those people just in case

Google Drive

Mega

Changelog for 3.2a

- Cleo's storyline continued

- New scene in two parts with Susan

- Bonus scene with Ashley

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements
A small note: following the walkthrough, i stumble on this missing instruction.

In the "Ring of Lust 0.1.4a walkthrough" portion of the walkthrough, in the Beth progression, there is a missing step between action 3 and 4 (getting the password for Stella's Laptop, and using the webcam to reach Beth at monday/friday evening. You need to repeat step 2 in the same section 'Meet her in the living room at Thursday or Tuesday at the evening.', in order to give Beth the Password.

I think it would be a good idea if the walkthrough was updated to reflect this. It took me unreasonably long time to realize this, probably because i rushed through the dialogue during the scene where obtain the password, but a small look through the thread makes me think I'm not the only one who has had this issue.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I read a coment about the mission with michelle and rati, where u have to incrise the lust of michelle in thw kitchen with rati but then u have to go to her room and there is no option to do so. any help?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok so old bug it seems based on searches , it drove me crazy , almost dropped the game , damn the grind and the chance are brutal in this game

the part of the wt 0.1.6a
4. Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.
5. Check the noise.

you cant progress until you meet lilly at pool am guessing
0.1.3a
5. Go clean pool and Lilly will appear.

which never happened to me while cleaning, and when you progress too far with cleo it doesnt happen at all
so to fix that broken shit write

lilly_met = True

then its working , you can go to house before that didnt even work

after to continue with progress and to trigger
2. Visit Lilly's room

just keep on replaying mon/evening follow lilly till scene is done , after you can continue with cleo quest

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
I do not tend to save that often and I dont know how to share a save if u tache me how to share a save I can share with u but Im some what far ahead.
you just follow the following link: Ring of lust->Game->Saves->turn saves folder into saves.rar (sorry for my poor English)

Reactions: JDRR
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes