JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
OK, guess I was not clear in that I have tried multiple avenues to be on the map at night. MC house, Aunt's house, Gym, Library, Clothing store. All gets you to the map at night and it still tells me that I cant go to the neighbors house from the city map.
Have you tried going to neighbors house and skip time?
Just noticed that there's no skip outside of house
You need to be outside. Then at night if you go to neighbors house, MC says that he doesn't want to go home yet. I usually spend time in the clothing shop.

Last edited:

semsem52

Feb 7, 2020
I'm stuck in
6.Help Beth with her homework 5 times.
7.Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her.
any help??

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
im so lost in this game... im clicking on everything and just dont know how to trigger other new scenes... i have still 6-7 missing scenes with susan and michelle but i just dont know what to do... terrible grind

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck in
6.Help Beth with her homework 5 times.
7.Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her.
any help??
Continue tutoring beth. Until she decided to play hide and seek with you. You just need to find her. It's automatic. May take more than 5 times.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone got the rati optional scene? It says click on her butthole before MC takes his cock out. Can't click on butthole.........

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
i need help with this Go to Bill's room at the afternoon and choose 'Enhance charm skill' option
Enhance charm skill..... You know that option with which you trained your charm skill before? Haha.... Everyone forgot about that

Aug 3, 2018
hi guys... can someone help me? i'm stuck at this point:

Cleo:
1. Complete scene with Stella in the bathroom when she gives you a head.
2. Complete Cleo's scene with handjob at her backyard.
3. Go to the city map and click on your house. Conflict with Jake will
happen.

I can’t activate the third point... I guess it’s important for the continuation of the story with Stella...

Feb 17, 2018
" Go to Bill's room at the afternoon and choose 'Enhance charm skill' option " Where's Bill's room? How to get over this step? There is no Bill's room in the neighbors' house...

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
hi guys... can someone help me? i'm stuck at this point:

Cleo:
1. Complete scene with Stella in the bathroom when she gives you a head.
2. Complete Cleo's scene with handjob at her backyard.
3. Go to the city map and click on your house. Conflict with Jake will
happen.

I can’t activate the third point... I guess it’s important for the continuation of the story with Stella...
Yeah. You need to complete both stella and Cleo's route up to that point. Then, go to map and return home. It happened to me after I received the handjob. I return home. There I saw jake bothering stella.

virgilio277

Mar 31, 2018
i cant unlock the anut's house what should i do ?
i tried following the walkthrough but i cant follow this part

6.In the kitchen at the morning choose option to arouse Susan. Repeat till scene complete.
7.New scene will be available in the living room at the evening.
8.After that new scene unlocked in the kitchen at the afternoon.

alphapooper

Jul 21, 2018
How much lust does jessica need in the shower ? I can reach 260 max and that isn't enough
Ok i figured it out. Just don't sleep instead click on the skip time button and you will move to the next day. Also, don't enter your own room at night, it will force you to go to bed and lose all the lust points.

You can store as much lust as you want by not going to bed.

Aug 3, 2018
I don’t know... I’ve completed both the blowjob scene (in the afternoon) and the sex scene (in the evening) in the bathroom for Stella and i've completed the handjob scene (after sunscreen application) for Cleo... nothing... I also repeated them (that of Cleo for last)... I get sent into town and when I come home nothing happens...

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
i cant unlock the anut's house what should i do ?
i tried following the walkthrough but i cant follow this part

6.In the kitchen at the morning choose option to arouse Susan. Repeat till scene complete.
7.New scene will be available in the living room at the evening.
8.After that new scene unlocked in the kitchen at the afternoon.
After that you need to compliment her in the morning. She will ask you to visit her home

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes