Kariel

May 31, 2019
Ok, I'm absolutely stuck on the Michelle bit of the 0.3.3a walkthrough. I'm mostly certain I've done the listed prerequisite scenes, but nothing to do with a kitchen enhancement ritual seems to fire when I talk to Rati and choose Michelle. I'm obviously missing a prerequisite somewhere. Anyone got any ideas?

Edit: Yes, I've searched the thread. Lots of people asking the same thing, no answers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: VSkoda

Luciferafejbkef

Jan 7, 2022
I am stuck at the part where we go to watch stella masturbating in the evening ,in the beth walkthrough. i become invisible but when i visit the girls room it triggers stella sex scene

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So I have this Issue where I can't seem to get the scene where you find Beth peeking on Michelle and because of this I also don't get the option where she asks for help in learning to swim.

I have got to the point where you can go to the beach either with only Michelle or her and Stella.

EDIT I'm not sure if I missed a step or it is just a random event but I got the Beth peeking on Michelle to play.

Last edited:

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone know what all is needed involving getting Beth to talk about Swimming when you talk to Michelle about the Beach on Sunday.

Luciferafejbkef

Jan 7, 2022
I am stuck at the part where we go to watch stella masturbating in the evening ,in the beth walkthrough. i become invisible but when i visit the girls room it triggers stella sex scene

heartgoldt20

Aug 10, 2021
How do i fix the library lcoation because In the walkthrough I am already at the hide and seek event but there is no library

jwalker134

Aug 23, 2017
Ring of Lust 0.2.9a walkthrough
Lilly + Beth:
1. Connect to Lilly's webcam at Wednesday or Sunday in the afternoon.
2. Repeat
3. Follow Lilly on the Monday or Saturday evenings at neighbor's house
4. Call Beth for swimming lessons from the backyard
5. New option is available when you're visit neighbor's house at the afternoon. Choose “Peek into Lilly's room window”
6. Repeat.

how do i get to the point that i can watch Lilly and Beth on webcam. i keep getting the scene where mc switches places with Teddybear.

jwalk3r134

Mar 17, 2019
im guessing its this one i dont think its working right
Susan:
1. Make sure that you got the scene at her house when Michelle interrupts you.
2. Don't meet her at early morning at Wednesday or Saturday.
3.Visit living room at the evening at Wednesday or Saturday.
4.Visit living room at the night at Wednesday or Saturday.
5. Go to bed at the nigh time.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes