Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.4.7a] [Votan] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.6a -> v0.4.7a [164 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOLiberty This is how I like it :p You having fun with >1k video files?

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
man it's been a year since i played this game and from what i've seen there's a lot of stuff but i'm not excited to play because the grind system to advance is very repetitive and tiring i really want to try to play again as i have been too behind the amount of grind It's not encouraging me to play.

Reactions: J_P

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I have always had a soft spot for this game, it's been developed for years and is now a pretty sizeable game.

I feel that the earlier animations and renders kind of let it down a little now - you can see jumps in quality as Votan is getting more skilled and experienced in the more recent versions. Also after the amount of development time this game has had, you would expect the quality to be higher. But hey - perhaps not if this is just a moonlighting dev with a day job or something.

I hate to be that guy... but I almost feel like this game should be finished up and a new project started, or (cursed words incoming) a remake which goes back and increases quality. There is a relatively good amount of content here. Or at least some quality of life improvements like perhaps working through making the quest and progression a little more structured and logical. At the moment spending 3 hours running step by step through some readme file telling me the weird combination of events that are required to unlock new content just does not do it for me.

Other than that... if the dev is not interested in going back and re-producing content at a higher quality and some quality of life improvements there is really capacity here for someone with more talent with renders and animating, storytelling and a mind for a progression system... to simply take the story, improve it, and build something new. This isn't an original story, Ring of Lust wasn't the first.... Milf's Control by ICSTOR (ugh, he who shall not be named) was out in 2016, who knows who explored this type of story earlier than that before then...

Anyway, just my humble opinion. Again, I have always had a soft spot for this game and I like it. The kind of unpolished quality to it... and the story itself - maybe it's just me being nostalgic but the earlier ICSTOR games were the first games that I actually found online, Ring of Lust being one of the first outside of that scope that I played... and was one of the reasons I even found F95zone in the first place.

Reactions: Wawere

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
how/when/where do I need to go to start getting to do stuff with Beth? also the web cam? keep trying to do these things, can't get anywhere.. Trained stuff to max, still can't seemingly get anywhere with it.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
There is a bug in the start of the game that causes you to automaticly lose in the first day since 2or 3 updates ago.... WTF is so little new people discovering this game that the dev hasent repair it yet?
some have the save file for the game plz, at least were u go to he hospital cause As I said its unplayeable for new people right now....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ring of Lust [v0.4.7a] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.6a -> v0.4.7a [164 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOLiberty This is how I like it :p You having fun with >1k video files?
I didn't watch, I started then had to go do some stuff, was done when I got back, think it took just over 30 minutes give or take. Didn't save the log.

Reactions: Mazino909 and Bob69

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
can someone please confirm if other love interest are fucking other than MC or not? i readed something about watching double hand job in forum so would rather to know if to play it or not...

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes