Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
:unsure: There is a walkthrough available in pdf and as this is a sandbox and not a VN, I don't think anyone would want to go to the trouble of making a walkthrough mod for this game.
My mistake. When I looked at the pdf file, it said 0.1.7 and I thought that was all it was. I failed to look all the way through it.

Reactions: Mario4don

nobody0exik

Jun 1, 2017
Idk if there is a fix to this but I used the compressed version so I could use joiplay to play it on my android it work but I can't save or load I get and error any help

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Can someone tell me why saves doesnt work?I replace full save with my saves but nothing changes

Fap_Master_69

Oct 13, 2021
So I am stuck on the thermostat. I have lowered it and checked the room well over 4 times. Now when I use tech vision it says I need to raise the thermostat, but underneath it says should I lower it. Yes gives me an I already lowered it message. I am so confused.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Looks pretty good so far.

My only complaints are that the girls look like they're carrying a backbreaking amount of silicone and..

That 'thoughts' are mixed into conversation. Separation of narration, thoughts and conversation makes it much nicer to read.
You can make a separate character in the script for each character for thoughts, or color thoughts a bit differently.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
so, with so much cum swallow, how come there's no scene of you adding some milk to their food/coffee?

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
can anyone help i can't trigger the swimming lesson storyline for beth i tried everything and it just stuck at "i have a lot of homework to do" walkthrough doesn't help either.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There's a bug in the programming that causes you to no longer be able to progress through Lilly's story once you have seen the double HJ supper scene at the Neighbours house.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
can anyone help i can't trigger the swimming lesson storyline for beth i tried everything and it just stuck at "i have a lot of homework to do" walkthrough doesn't help either.
Make sure you have finished all events up to v0.2.6. Then during the weekend, compliment Michelle until she says she wants to go to the beach. Beth will complain that she can't join because she doesn't know how to swim. That should unlock the lessons. There is a bug in the script that triggers events that should take place after teaching Beth to swim before you have the first lesson. Here is a fix for this bug.

Reactions: riddikk91

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is the lastest update 4.7a both links contain PC and Mac and the walkthrough but I attached it for those ppl

Changelog:

- Julia's storyline continued

- New complex scene with Beth and Lilly

- Bonus scene with Michelle

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
There is a bug in the start of the game that causes you to automaticly lose in the first day since 2or 3 updates ago.... WTF is so little new people discovering this game that the dev hasent repair it yet?

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes