4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Why is tenant and landlady is used instead of mother and daughter/son? It is weird. Is this some kind of incest joke?
The dev left an explanation in the OP
How to activate incest:
Go to the main menu and click "Not Patched" and write there "itspartytime"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But it isn't even an incest just stating their mother or stating as a daughter of someone.
If it were just that there would be no problem, the problem is what the dialogues in that scene suggest, it seems they are all in a relationship and from what is understood the father and mother of the mc's wife are siblings and the 3rd woman (aunt ) is their sister too, so yes, the patch is necessary because otherwise the dev wouldn't last long on patreon hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

P&C Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2023
P&C Games
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Elaborate on loli please...
Planned: Ahegao, BDSM, Blackmail, Corruption, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Humiliation, Lesbian, Loli, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Titfuck, Urination, Voyeurism, Cosplay
In the 6th preview is the youngest girl. She is the same girl who is on the back on the first preview.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Do you plan any economy system based on breeding? Or at least something not so linear, for individual pregnancies of which you can repeat?.. Something like having more offspring, through daughters.

• Angry
Reactions: dexter111
Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 2442646

How do I get the alone part as a choice?
I think you have to had said the schoolgirl can't see her BF anymore and been "disgusted" at the idea of seeing gorilla. I tried the middle option of "interested" as well, but I don't think I got the "alone" option with the wife. Basically declining all sharing options. Going halfway seems to not work.

Reactions: Otyi

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Pros ANd Cons [0.0.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (644 MB/ ~59 MB) : ,

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I see the voyeurism label and that scares me a lot. It is usually accompanied by disguised ntr. Between that and the comments about sharing I think for now I'll wait for future updates to see where this goes.

Reactions: Teddy 369

P&C Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2023
View attachment 2442646

How do I get the alone part as a choice?
When presented with the options you need to select that she is your type.
Edit: just to be safe, tell me which options you selected till that point.
I think you have to had said the schoolgirl can't see her BF anymore and been "disgusted" at the idea of seeing gorilla. I tried the middle option of "interested" as well, but I don't think I got the "alone" option with the wife. Basically declining all sharing options. Going halfway seems to not work.
The school girl and the wife option are not linked.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i have to admit for a first release this was a good amount of content. and in general like the wide variety of options.

is the flash back scenes going to be continued with the students and wife's family? kinda feel annoyed it ended so soon especially with the Aunt:LOL:.

Either way so far it seems like a game i'd keep an eye on.

edit: it's honestly a game I can see myself subscribing to...but the tier prices are so weird. either way to be safe ima wait and see if there's a second release. i hope dev gets signatures soon to try and spread the word out.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes