4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
When presented with the options you need to select that she is your type.
Edit: just to be safe, tell me which options you selected till that point.

The school girl and the wife option are not linked.
I selected:

1. Yes (for go in the back with Dakota)
2. Take trip down memory lane.
3. Outright Reject Her [Tracy].

Edit: I tried here again selecting going with tracy and not sharing with BF, and it worked.

4. And I think I have decided.
5. You can try, but I doubt you can stop me.
6. Yes, after all...
7. Why wait...
8. Disgusting
9. I don't mind doing her myself...
10. Complete her sentence.
11. Compliment her.

P&C Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2023
I selected:

1. Yes (for go in the back with Dakota)
2. Take trip down memory lane.
3. Outright Reject Her [Tracy].

Edit: I tried here again selecting going with tracy and not sharing with BF, and it worked.

4. And I think I have decided.
5. You can try, but I doubt you can stop me.
6. Yes, after all...
7. Why wait...
8. Disgusting
9. I don't mind doing her myself...
10. Complete her sentence.
11. Compliment her.
I also figured out the reason. That's because I set the poly and sharing point after the player accept Tracy.
I'll update it in the upcoming update.

P&C Games

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2023
Pros ANd Cons [0.0.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (644 MB/ ~59 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please update your links with the file attached below by changing this file inside the game folder, as it includes some game braking bug fixes.

Reactions: Ruffuss

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 2442254
Is there a variety or are all the models with big breasts? I don't have any problem with that, but even what appears to be a Loli in the 1st image have big ones :KEK: (or are they like that to avoid certain TOS?) and it would be nice to know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable according to player choice.

EDIT: :HideThePain::HideThePain:some tags are missing in that planned list, but I certainly don't know what can be expected from this game, it seems that all possible LIs have or will have a sharing path, with so much branching it would be necessary to see how the dev handles the content to keep the audience he wants to attract happy...

Good luck.
Thanks for the warning,there is no indication in the op regarding sharing and watching other people fuck .

Nejiro

Oct 30, 2018
the game is good but i don't see the interest as often for a such big abnormal cock

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Can sharing be avoided?
There are choices, that seem to enable or disable the sharing/swinging content. Saw no sharing and swinging until now after I choosed I don't want that. With one girl it's so explicitly stated, that you tell her she can never have sex with her boyfriend anymore as long as she is with you.
code to enable patch
???????????????????
Look at the OP, there is the code under the "Incest Code Spoiler".

Reactions: BlasKyau

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah sharing/swinging content is avoidable.
But that it is a first release and you already have that option with 3 characters (student, daughter, wife's mother) doesn't) give me high hopes to be honest.
With 2 characters or so in total ok, i also get it with the wife's mother understandable, but if the most LI's and even the daughters get it...
Not really a kink most harem or incest fans look for, not to mention the large amount of work which will go into this if most characters get it as option...and i'm not sure in which direction the dev want's to go with the brave/coward points.

How well it will be recieved depends how the dev implements it imo.
If it is the MC which can guide/make the LI's open for the idea of sharing ok, but if for example the wife or daughters are are open for that and we need to prevent that with choices...not such a good idea.

Beside that, i really hope lesbian will be avoidable, never rejected two characters so fast as the wife's aunt and mother...the aunt going about how she planned to take the wife's virginity and ravish her...yeah no pass.
Not that i like the wife's father any better, which wanted to fuck her...really i want to have nothing to do with that family, that the wife's there for months...well we will see.

Overall i find sharing/swinging to be...a bit of a weird choice here.
As the whole premisse is, that we have a MC with a third leg, a medical condition that he needs to get relieve some 20 times a day, that nearly fucked his gf to death in a sex marathon and where even his nympho wife cant keep up and brings other women in to 'help' the MC (well besides she likes to watch as he breaks the girls and make them his cumsluts).

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Very good start of a harem novel. Good Looking MC, and love the dark meat. Funny though why would you not try and fuck them all. Dont really understand why the choices.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can sharing be avoided?
Yes, there's a bunch of choices where you block the girls of having any boyfriends and such.

When not doing the hard cheating flex of "stay with the boyfriend, but from now on you only fuck with me" among other options.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes