4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
d1_pastrecall_c_10.png

Overview:
You play as a man diagnosed with a unique condition. Still, life wasn't bad at all until, little by little, your daily life problems began to mount up, and not only that, but a huge debt gnawed at you until life finally gave you a chance...
How well or poorly you use it will depend on your daily decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-31
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: P&C Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

This unofficial version/port was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.*

main_menu.png d1_pastrecall_c_2.png d1_visit_gf_fh_31.png d1_bathing_wd_15.png d1_goingbed_2.png d1_goingbed_20c.png d1_bar_meet_4.png d1_bar_meet_64a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
P&C Games
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Elaborate on loli please...
Planned: Ahegao, BDSM, Blackmail, Corruption, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Humiliation, Lesbian, Loli, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Titfuck, Urination, Voyeurism, Cosplay

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the current tags, especially harem and romance.

Among the future ones, I would like to know if it will be possible to avoid BDSM, Blackmail, Female domination, Humiliation, Lesbian, Sleep Sex, Spanking and Urination.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProsAndCons-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zooof

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, I'm definitely gonna keep my eye out on this one, very interested in the tags, and the renders are nice.

You play as a person who is diagnosed with a unique condition.
If he doesn't have sex with at least 5 different girls every week, his dick will fall off. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: LOL32

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
cover1e.png
Is there a variety or are all the models with big breasts? I don't have any problem with that, but even what appears to be a Loli in the 1st image have big ones :KEK: (or are they like that to avoid certain TOS?) and it would be nice to know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable according to player choice.

EDIT: :HideThePain::HideThePain:some tags are missing in that planned list, but I certainly don't know what can be expected from this game, it seems that all possible LIs have or will have a sharing path, with so much branching it would be necessary to see how the dev handles the content to keep the audience he wants to attract happy...

Good luck.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
The sharing is avoidable and she has a husband, there is no content for it at the moment but its marked in choices as sharing points, there's also points for brave and coward, so its completely up to the player, there are three scenarios where you could watch her and her husband, have her for yourself or tag team her with her husband

Reactions: SlapE

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Why is tenant and landlady is used instead of mother and daughter/son? It is weird. Is this some kind of incest joke?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Hmm no real chase in this one just stages to get through, almost a free use type of atmosphere. Renders are still decent so will check back after a couple updates.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Why is tenant and landlady is used instead of mother and daughter/son? It is weird. Is this some kind of incest joke?
I'm just browsing, haven't played the game. But I think there's a code for that in a spoiler tag in the first post on page 1. Or have you tried this already and it doesn't work?

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes