Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I need some help guys, so far i have started this game twice before, but stopped after like 30 min both times, i dont know what it is maybe the models dont intrigue me, but it just dont really grab me somehow, i always play for the story so i really want to like this game especially since i like the steins gate anime already, does it become much more interesting after epsiode 1 maybe end of it? Thanks in advance :giggle:
Play play ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I need some help guys, so far i have started this game twice before, but stopped after like 30 min both times, i dont know what it is maybe the models dont intrigue me, but it just dont really grab me somehow, i always play for the story so i really want to like this game especially since i like the steins gate anime already, does it become much more interesting after epsiode 1 maybe end of it? Thanks in advance :giggle:
Yes it becomes MUCH more interesting.
However, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was trying to read "The Source" by James A. Michener it took me three tries to get past page 50 (the book is huge 1040 pages). But on that 3rd try I pressed on and after another chapter I was hooked.

Maybe this VN won't prove to be to your liking, but 30 minutes in probably isn't enough to tell. My advice is to push a little further, and see what you find.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Yes it becomes MUCH more interesting.
However, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was trying to read "The Source" by James A. Michener it took me three tries to get past page 50 (the book is huge 1040 pages). But on that 3rd try I pressed on and after another chapter I was hooked.

Maybe this VN won't prove to be to your liking, but 30 minutes in probably isn't enough to tell. My advice is to push a little further, and see what you find.
Your way of saying 'MUCH' , actually gave me hope that 3rd try i will succeed continuing where i left off to the end, and become like all the others 'HOOKED'. Thanks for the fast reply (y):)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Your way of saying 'MUCH' , actually gave me hope that 3rd try i will succeed continuing where i left off to the end, and become like all the others 'HOOKED'. Thanks for the fast reply (y):)
Yeah, I had kind of low interest in the early updates, it seemed a little disjointed. I'm glad I stuck with it because it has really taken off for me. Keep slogging :D

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Whats going on with his feet!??
He is wearing toe socks. They're fairly common and useful for doing barefoot activities when you still want to keep your feet warm, have improved grip on your soles, or keep your feet mildly protected.

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
He is wearing toe socks. They're fairly common and useful for doing barefoot activities when you still want to keep your feet warm, have improved grip on your soles, or keep your feet mildly protected.
Oh, It looks like all the colour has been drained from him, looks quite vulgar compared to their beautiful skin tones lol

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Whats going on with his feet!??
I thought everybody know that the MC is a undead.

Great Game! Funny how when the MC goes to the past I was expecting a 1950 look on the town, like back to the future them I remember that the MC go to 1999 :LOL: Is even worse because I'm born in 1983 and surely know how the 90 looks like

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Great Game! Funny how when the MC goes to the past I was expecting a 1950 look on the town, like back to the future them I remember that the MC go to 1999 :LOL: Is even worse because I'm born in 1983 and surely know how the 90 looks like
Hurt my feelings when the MC laughed at the cellphones and ringtones. How dare he! That was modern tech, and Nokia Tune was the song of my people.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Why do I get feelings that some of the girls in 2019 timeline are actually MCs daughters :BootyTime:
Because it's written to give you that feeling. As it stands, we don't know if they are, but the story wants you to start wondering if they are. Now that the MC has gone back again and will go back even more it builds certain expectations. At this time, we aren't sure how much the MC can affect the past really or if the action he takes there are set. So it may be that some of the future girls are his daughters, or none of them are, or all of them are... but we'll just have to wait and see. It's one of the main things that is very intriguing about the story.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Updated to EP 4.1 Combined Incest + WT

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep4.1 public

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.

Edit: Fixed the issue with e1s8 script.
Hello. Thank you for the mod. I was just wondering, is there a way to use the mod without installing the incest patch?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hello. Thank you for the mod. I was just wondering, is there a way to use the mod without installing the incest patch?
No, someone would need to make one using the non-incest script. Someone used to make it but stopped because of lack of demand. I won't be doing a non-incest version.

Fantastic game so far, haven't finished episode 4 yet but the story is really good.
Also is that Judie from once in a lifetime?, Another fantastic game btw, I highly recommend it for those who haven't played it yet.
Yes, you are correct.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I'm ashamed it took me this long to play a game this good, and that it took me until Episode 3 to realize I'd been slapped in the face with that Steins;Gate reference back in Episode 1. Considering the subject matter, I think a Punchline reference would also be appropriate.

So what are the odds that the horrible smell under the power plant is a pile of your own corpses?

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes