DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Amazing as always! Replayed again this year and Skylar still capture me the most :love:
Is there any incest H-scenes from patch? I only notice the dialogue changes with Tiffany and Jessica.
There is no incest in the game at all for now at least..

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Amazing as always! Replayed again this year and Skylar still capture me the most :love:
Is there any incest H-scenes from patch? I only notice the dialogue changes with Tiffany and Jessica.
With your sis and mom still nothing apart some grinding ( with clothes on ) with your mother during yoga

But you have scenes with the young version of your aunt when mc goes in the past

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I just got a computer working to start playing any games again, so was glad to get to play 4. I love it.

Reading the comments, I is a little confused about one point. I thought that the woman who he is getting raised by actually adopted him. In other words, there ain't going to be incest because they ain't actually kin.

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Well cant wait this game to complete. I will left review after play full game.. for now i can say this game quite good but need compressed for Android.

_RenPyFan_

May 15, 2021
According to the change log for 4.1 (added 5 hidden renders in EP4) i replayed EP4. Found nothing new. Did i miss something ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
These are the words of Jestur about, I don't know if the wt mod prevents them to be seen:
"Yes, they were already some in part1, and part2's were added in the public release and are only in episode 3. There are places you can click on in the scene and they will pop up. If you mouse over the object, there should be a green outline/highlight. The object will only be in one specific render in the scene and some are not easy to find. I plan to make a gallery just for the hidden renders in the future."

if I remember correctly Pitrik found them but I could be wrong. :)

Reactions: _RenPyFan_

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
I hope everyone enjoys it!
I'm still really new to all of this, but I'm learning fast. I'm not great with coding ren'py so please let me know of any errors or anything dialog that don't make sense.
GODS! What have i seen? Sir you are a real Artist, Is this happened to be Ling Daiyu the woman dead in 1987? I saw that face and couldn't forget and in a way, your character looks so similar to her! I almost weeped. Her face is very unique even for the Chinese and you make her reborned, Thank you so much!

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes