Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all well and in good health. I want to say thanks to all the new supporters. I appreciate all the support. I also want to thank all the supporters that have been here for a while. It means a lot to me that. I can't believe a temporary project like this already has come this far. When I got laid off during the start of the pandemic, I just wanted to try something creative and cure my boredom before I had to go back to work. After a year of working on Ripples, I felt maybe there is something more here. Maybe I can keep doing this. Although I enjoyed working in IT, I enjoy creating this much more. It's a dream to be able to have a story in mind and see it a year and a half later to what it's become. My only wish is that my brother could have seen what it was today. Before he passed, I read him a summarized script and what I had in mind and what I wanted it to be. He liked it and even gave me some ideas to add to the story. One of his ideas made it into the ep4 update. He was a film buff and went to a nice film school in Detroit and wrote a lot of stories himself. He worked on music videos for Ne-Yo and other artists. Anyways, I'm getting sentimental and getting off track. I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting and believing that I can actually make this into something real and won't need to go back to my old job.

So how am I doing? Well, in a couple of days I'm finally getting surgery on my sinuses. (23rd of Feb). Hopefully, everything goes fine and I have a quick recovery. I am not exactly sure how long recovery will take. I haven't gotten a chance to take to the surgery since last month but I have been doing some research and have been hearing several different things. From a week to months, so who knows. I will ask him again next time I see him. Yes, I am a little nervous but it's not my first surgery. I'm just looking forward to getting some relief. Some days are miserable and some days are not so bad. It seems to come in waves. It has been slowing down Ripple's development a lot so If anyone wants a refund for this month, just let me know and I will give a refund. I was thinking about pausing Patreon but maybe I'll wait until I see how long recovery takes, but nonetheless, if you want a refund for this month or next month, let me know. Anyways, I'm ready to get the surgery done and get back to working on Ripples full time!

Even with that being said, I still have got some work done. The start to ep5 has been started and I also have 2-3 scenes remastered in ep1. I haven't decided yet how much more I am going to remaster this time. I almost just want to quickly knock out the rest of episode 1 and get it over with. There are also some things like a points menu and character bio and decision overview that you guys have been asking for. I think these things will really add to the experience and I do want to add them. So I don't know if I should buckle down on all that stuff or just work on episode 5. I have time to think about it and will do so. I know returning players don't want to hear that, but if we want this project to be the best it can be and attract more new players, it may be for the best. Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

Thanks again for all the support and playing ripples. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
-Jestur

Last edited:

Tears1412

Jul 11, 2019
I cant play game on Android when it update to version 0.4 ( still can play version 3.6)
It auto out game when I click anything

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The way this game is going it seems to me that we are our own father. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like this is the case. Just thoughts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

van321

Jan 7, 2021
The way this game is going it seems to me that we are our own father. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like this is the case. Just thoughts.
Probable. At the least, it definitely seems like MC is Scarlett's baby daddy. It wouldn't shock me if he knocked up everyone in 1999 and then knocks up the daughters in 2019. :unsure::oops:

• Love
Reactions: HogRocket

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Probable. At the least, it definitely seems like MC is Scarlett's baby daddy. It wouldn't shock me if he knocked up everyone in 1999 and then knocks up the daughters in 2019. :unsure::oops:
That's fine I just don't want him to be his own father. Let him knock up the whole town past and future. Just not be his own dad.

Reactions: RyogoTM

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The main issue with him being his own dad (and even the father of some of the love interests his own age) right now is that his mom is already pregnant with his sister and there's a couple of years before he (and the LIs that are his age) is born. Since time passes at the same rate in both places that means either he has to get stuck in the past for a few years or come back to the present for a few years and then go back to the past again to be his own dad (or dad to the younger LIs). Now, either of those could happen but it seems to me like the main conflict that is driving the story is not going to be dragged out for that long. I'm curious to see where everything goes because there are a lot of possibilities for the way things could play out.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The main issue with him being his own dad (and even the father of some of the love interests his own age) right now is that his mom is already pregnant with his sister and there's a couple of years before he (and the LIs that are his age) is born. Since time passes at the same rate in both places that means either he has to get stuck in the past for a few years or come back to the present for a few years and then go back to the past again to be his own dad (or dad to the younger LIs). Now, either of those could happen but it seems to me like the main conflict that is driving the story is not going to be dragged out for that long. I'm curious to see where everything goes because there are a lot of possibilities for the way things could play out.
Shut up with the facts already! It's ruining my fantasy.....narrative....dreams....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wasn't the last info from the masked guy that enemies (whoever they are) work on a timemachine with no set date.
So if the MC get somehow in possession of that machine or uses it, he could go back after the current sibling is born and become his own dad. I hope he becomes his own dad as well as the dad of Jessica.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Wasn't the last info from the masked guy that enemies (whoever they are) work on a timemachine with no set date.
So if the MC get somehow in possession of that machine or uses it, he could go back after the current sibling is born and become his own dad. I hope he becomes his own dad as well as the dad of Jessica.
There are a lot of possibilities, I was just commenting on how things stand right now, it'll be interesting to see where everything goes.

I know some people think the masked man is an older MC, but I'm not sold on that idea, though it would be funny if he was an older MC, and whoever is trying to stop him is also an alternate older MC. If like multiply older versions of the MC are all running around doing things could be funny.

There really are nearly endless ways this story can go.

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone know the song of when MV and Krystal were in the room and she was give him both Punishment and Reward?? I really love this song ✌✌⏯

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I need some help guys, so far i have started this game twice before, but stopped after like 30 min both times, i dont know what it is maybe the models dont intrigue me, but it just dont really grab me somehow, i always play for the story so i really want to like this game especially since i like the steins gate anime already, does it become much more interesting after epsiode 1 maybe end of it? Thanks in advance :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes