Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Didn't even notice, heh. More likely just random assets, though.

Dr. Pepper is also the only real choice, if you're gonna drink soda. ;p
Could be, but then the developer didn't notice it either, or he could have reversed the conversation to not having Pepsi.

It's not a big deal. Even major motion pictures make continuity errors, and they have entire departments to check those things. It just stuck out to me when I played that scene.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Having only just seen this thread now, and looking at the ninth preview pic, my man doing Halo Theme in the sewer tunnel. xD

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, Sweet tap-dancing crackers, I am such a bloody child...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhoo, pardon my being late coming back to the party, but I finally managed to make my way through the latest chapter, and the tingles of my insomnia-logic are telling me the following: Alice is the shit-ninja, Riley & Darci are most certainly related, and I'm still on the fence to whether MC is still faceless for a dramatic, late-game reveal, or if Jestur just hasn't managed to get a good looking male face out of HS yet. Oh sure, there's all the wibbly-wobbly, timey whatchamacallits to sort out, but my whiteboard is currently preoccupied with something different.

Also I think I have to start a new save, as not only did I forget my naming choices but I also completely forgot which of the completely-unrelated-by-blood ladies I was busy wooin'. Sigh, I'm gonna have to make a spreadsheet for this game, aren't I?

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
Didn't notice the sci-fi tag so the time travel stuff caught me off guard but it was a pleasant surprise. I just finished the current build of Eternum so I got an unexpected back-to-back sci-fi experience. I noticed some similarity between the two in terms of humor and camerawork (in a good way). Also I'm not sure if it was intended or it's because of limited HS models but someone that looked like Judie from Once In A Lifetime was in the foreground when the MC went to the phone store lol.

This gives me Steins;Gate vibes especially with how the masked man described world line convergence (talking about how actions in the past can cause minor changes while major outcomes like someone dying stays the same). Nice that S;G was also referenced in game. S;G is one of my favorite anime and I'm a sucker for a good time travel story.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes