Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022
So do you guys think Jenny is Darci's grandma? Rather than dieing she got thrown back 20 years in time with her daughter, changed her name to Jackie Gilmore (and her daughters name). They're too similar imo for this not to be the case.

I didn't read through the thread. Maybe someone else already brought this up.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought maybe we are actually Jenny's son, and after the accident, Tiffany took over looking after us.

Although I hope I am wrong, I am not big on older women, but I do want to fuck Tiffany, and Jackie too, joy of HS/PH everyone looks 20 lol.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I thought maybe we are actually Jenny's son, and after the accident, Tiffany took over looking after us.

Although I hope I am wrong, I am not big on older women, but I do want to fuck Tiffany, and Jackie too, joy of HS/PH everyone looks 20 lol.
Come on man, older women need love too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 31, 2017
Alright, some naps have been had, and sanity levels have been refreshed and returned to normal... err, my normal anyway. While I did enjoy the happenings of Chapter 4 so far, I'm mildly annoyed at how it poked holes in my thinking that Jessica is actually just your flatmate and not your "flatmate" (for legal reasons, wink wink). I'm still not entirely convinced that Skylar is not the bun in the oven that we saved, and I'm still expecting some switcheroo chicanery between the two at some point, but seeing a valid explanation for where she got her blue eyes dampens that expectation a tad.

On the other hand, I no longer trust Scarlett. Her friendship with Riley aside, that lady got naked, jumped into a lake, and got back out again. At no point in this process did she stop to reapply a full bottle of SPF 30, which any soulless ginger would tell you is the bare minimum level you would use. This girl is hiding something, and it's more than the fact that she dyes her hair.

Finally, continued kudos on the stuff going on in the background. I don't know how long it took to pose the two guys and their hamburger, but damn if that wasn't hilarious.

Reactions: longsuper1

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Come on man, older women need love too.
For the most part, no thank you, I only don't mind Jackie in this game because it's HS/PH everyone looks either loli or 20.
Besides, I am 42, daddy-daughter does it better for me.

Oct 31, 2017
... because it's HS/PH everyone looks either loli or 20.
At least the modders have gotten rid of the 40 year old man hands that all the ladies used to have in this engine. That was one of those things that was really hard to un-see once you noticed it for the first time.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
5 min and I'm already out, a slag comes over and disrespects your mother like that...dont care what pro-noun you want i'll be drop kicking your ass so hard you'd shit out your filthy mouth (alabama or not:p)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
5 min and I'm already out, a slag comes over and disrespects your mother like that...dont care what pro-noun you want i'll be drop kicking your ass so hard you'd shit out your filthy mouth (alabama or not:p)
With the kind of shit flying from her mouth already, it wouldn't be that much of a change.

repsered

May 21, 2022
So do you guys think Jenny is Darci's grandma? Rather than dieing she got thrown back 20 years in time with her daughter, changed her name to Jackie Gilmore (and her daughters name). They're too similar imo for this not to be the case.

I didn't read through the thread. Maybe someone else already brought this up.
No, I don't think so. Remember there was Jackie's name on the missing poster.

Reactions: Tavi13

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I just finished 4.1, and I really hope you continue and finish this. It's been quite fun. I enjoy the story and the humor, and the scenes are great as well. I keep cringing when MC goes back, hoping that he doesn't wind up being any of the girl's father :D

Cheers

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes