Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022
No, I don't think so. Remember there was Jackie's name on the missing poster.
How is that a problem? If she travelled back in time permanently, she would be there twice: as an 18 year old Jenny and as a 38 year old Jackie. If the 38 year old went missing, then the poster *should* say "Jackie".

Jun 29, 2017
I just finished 4.1, and I really hope you continue and finish this. It's been quite fun. I enjoy the story and the humor, and the scenes are great as well. I keep cringing when MC goes back, hoping that he doesn't wind up being any of the girl's father :D

Cheers
That would explain why Luna tells Skylar not to talk to MC anymore, though, and something I would be totally onboard with. Seems pretty fun to me. ;p

Rex2584

Aug 24, 2019
RukuYa,帖子:8127620,成员:1004666 said:
没有注意到科幻标签,所以时间旅行的东西让我措手不及,但这是一个惊喜。我刚刚完成了 Eternum 的当前版本,所以我获得了意想不到的背靠背科幻体验。我注意到两者在幽默和摄影方面有一些相似之处(以一种好的方式)。此外,我不确定这是有意为之还是因为 HS 型号有限,但是当 MC 去电话商店时,一个看起来像《一生一次》中的朱迪的人在前台,哈哈。

这给了我命运石之门的感觉,尤其是蒙面人如何描述世界线的融合(谈论过去的行动如何导致微小的变化,而诸如某人死亡等主要结果保持不变)。很高兴 S;G 在游戏中也被引用。S;G 是我最喜欢的动漫之一,我很喜欢时间旅行的故事。
[/引用]
Once in a lifetime ,when you send keys to carla at lingerie store, you will see darci as well , and i think this probably be the origin

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Replaying the game just for the story a few months later, and my god the amount of hints Jackie gives that sound like she's Jenny...
(Not sure if this should be spoilered since its just a theory)

Her being a late bloomer in college
Meeting MC's dad only once or twice
Daughter has a phobia while Jenny's daughter disappeared
Both are women of science (and share an interest in the powerplant)
Both have the same eye color
Both share an interest in games that turn the female protagonist into a slut (Jackie played with Darci, Jenny on her laptop)

Man I'm not ready for old Jenny, I liked younger Jenny, even tho I'm more into MILFs
This just means in the Jackie/Jenny ending (IF theyre the same person/if they get an ending), she so old she'll die before the MC, thats sad to think abt :cry:

Jun 29, 2017
Replaying the game just for the story a few months later, and my god the amount of hints Jackie gives that sound like she's Jenny...

Both share an interest in games that turn the female protagonist into a slut (Jackie played with Darci, Jenny on her laptop)

Man I'm not ready for old Jenny, I liked younger Jenny, even tho I'm more into MILFs
This just means in the Jackie/Jenny ending (IF theyre the same person/if they get an ending), she so old she'll die before the MC, thats sad to think abt :cry:
Few obvious things: Jenny and Tiffany are/were obviously only like 1 or 2 years apart, while Jackie is in her 50ies but she should be around the same age as Tiff. I'm also fairly certain that Tiffany must have met Jackie on some occasion, so .. Tiff can't recognize her own sister? Also surely, Jenny who worked at the power plant, must have met MC's dad more than a few times?

So, then what is the theory? That she was sent 20 years back because of the explosion, and just .. Lived out her life as another person?

Last edited:

Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022

There's also the fact that they're both really good at fighting games. But yes, I completely agree.

Few obvious things: Jenny and Tiffany are/were obviously only like 1 or 2 years apart, while Jackie is in her 50ies but she should be around the same age as Tiff. I'm also fairly certain that Tiffany must have met Jackie on some occasion, so .. Tiff can't recognize her own sister? Also surely, Jenny who worked at the power plant, must have met MC's dad more than a few times?

So, then what is the theory? That she was sent 20 years back because of the explosion, and just .. Lived out her life as another person?
Well she would be 18-19 years older than Tiffany and maybe that's enough for Tiff to not recognize her. Maybe she even did her best to avoid meeting Tiff.

My guess would be that she had no way of returning to her time, so she had to change her identity or there would be 2 Jennys.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There's also the fact that they're both really good at fighting games. But yes, I completely agree.

Well she would be 18-19 years older than Tiffany and maybe that's enough for Tiff to not recognize her. Maybe she even did her best to avoid meeting Tiff.

My guess would be that she had no way of returning to her time, so she had to change her identity or there would be 2 Jennys.
Two Jennys......Twooooooo Jenny's.......I'm failing to see a downside in that. :unsure::love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: thorin0815
Jun 29, 2017

I suppose it's possible, but I'm not sure I buy it yet. Guess we'll see. ;p

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There was also a poster in the past of a girl called "(forgot first name) Jennifer Gilmour", which she had both jenny and jackie's name, was that Darci's mom? or Jackie?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This a story I can read time and time again lol EVERYTIME i get to the end of chapter 4 I always sigh and wish the next chapter was out :cry:
It's that GOOD it would make a great published novel by itself without all the lewd scenes and renders. The renders, sex and animations are just a bonus to this great story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riorin and Jestur

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
This is the most mind bending part to me. Assuming this dream is based in a memory, this predates the collider, the explosion, etc. But still there is a man surfing away from the shore on a completely waveless day. Laws of physics are already twisting! What caused this? A ripple in space/time sent back through the blast to 1999 then proceeding forward towards this day?
1653980129493.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
This is the most mind bending part to me. Assuming this dream is based in a memory, this predates the collider, the explosion, etc. But still there is a man surfing away from the shore on a completely waveless day. Laws of physics are already twisting! What caused this? A ripple in space/time sent back through the blast to 1999 then proceeding forward towards this day?
View attachment 1841256
Could he be practicing jumping on the board while in the shallows? :unsure:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 1841256
I blame climate change. Fucking cows farting and shit.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1841256
Maybe it's motorized and there's a propeller underneath :unsure:
Of course the reflections of the legs that extend all the way to the beach 20 yards away may be a result of the "ripples" in the time/space continuum.

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC and CDG
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes