Jun 29, 2017
Yup, it's how I found out about this game. Just played it for a few hours. It's pretty good so far. Incest seems really mild so far though (according to gallery).
There's been a fair amount of content with one character related to MC. It wouldn't make sense for the story, if there was already content with Tiff and Jess.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Yup, it's how I found out about this game. Just played it for a few hours. It's pretty good so far. Incest seems really mild so far though (according to gallery).
MXR brought me here to this game XD
i got download after watching mxr :D
That's really cool that video brought you here. The game gets so much better than the half of episode 1 the video shows(art quality get significantly better too). I hope you guys enjoy the rest of story. Come back and let me know what you think.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Another person here after seeing MxR play through the beginning. I don't know how this went under my radar for so long, it looks brilliant! Now I need to decide if I should wait on the "remaster" you mentioned before starting or start it now with the current version.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Is that LRE?, looks good. Thanks for making and sharing this game, the story and characters are pretty good so far.
Yeah, I use LRE/IBL. Such a great plugin.

Another person here after seeing MxR play through the beginning. I don't know how this went under my radar for so long, it looks brilliant! Now I need to decide if I should wait on the "remaster" you mentioned before starting or start it now with the current version.
It's up to you but I think you should play it now, and then when the remaster comes out, you can play that and see the difference. The game get better and really picks up after episode 1 anyways.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Im assuming that its a good idea to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. You can use whatever you feel works best but Mrs. Pervert is the more wholesome one in my opinion (pretty much telling her you're already married :WeSmart:)
2. Yeah Bob is a cuck (he may also be related with the people that are interested in the time travel tech)
3. Most likely seeing how the Walktrough advises you to pursue every girl
4. Play till the end of the current version and you'll be able to give her a nickname (I personally liked Ariel or Little Mermaid for obvious reasons :LUL:)

HF ;)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So Jestur, how long it'll usually take to finish an episode? I'm curious. also when are you gonna release the next episode?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
So Jestur, how long it'll usually take to finish an episode? I'm curious. also when are you gonna release the next episode?
You can read his messages a few pages earlier.
He almost finished remaster for the first episode and then he will start his work on new episode.

Reactions: ai9999
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes