Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
To teach the rest of us what good beer tastes like...

Theories:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the Oregon State Beavers would be interested in the fact that Jestur is using their mascot for the HS :ROFLMAO:
I literally was just sitting here and thinking hmm should I start chanting GO Ducks just to see who would catch on? lmao

Reactions: MrFriendly

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Im digging through the threads and reading old discussions and I'm at a point where I want to play through this again with all the extremely well thought out theories like
My only issue with that is the relative ages. So what if Granny Gilmore is Jenny from the future just as the old man in the cave could be the MC from the future since he already knew what would happen when (which would mean that these events were in his past)?

I mean, you don't really think Tiffany wouldn't be able to recognize her sister, right? Even with a few years here and there, I just find it hard to believe that 1) Tiffany had never met Granny Gilmore or 2) that she wouldn't recognize her in some way - a mannerism, birthmark, something...

Still think Jenny is actually Darci's mom and she is hiding in the basement because the accident caused some terrible issue like her body phasing with the stone or something like that (the MC sorta alluded to that idea when his foot got stuck). Which would make Darci the girl who disappeared... Farfetched unless the moment was so traumatic that Darci doesn't remember it OR Darci knows all this shit but isn't sharing with the MC.
My question and theory about a specific incident now is

So if what I am thinking is true then

My brain hurts from thinking it over there's too many ways this could be but multiple theories are possible due to the way things work and are going.......I dunno I am curious to do another playthrough and change one or 2 options just to explore one of the possibilities also to pay more attention to the scenery and everything else I was hooked like hell on the text and renders I didn't take time to pay attention to much except

I may also be overthinking things also it might be more simpler but with time travel nothing itself is simple but what the truth holds could be simple.

Here I go again hurting my brain more.

I wanted to play and catch up on some other vns I haven't played in awhile due to my deployments in the states but I am starting another play through just to see if a few minor things change anything towards the end of what we already have now.

Depending how that goes I might edit the theory above but my assumption is that if there is any difference it wouldn't be enough to significantly change my thoughts about the
we will see into the void I go!

Edit: Second playthrough is going to take me a bit longer than expected now I just took over as Manager of a small response team and that is going to suck up majority of my time until things smooth out from the transition.
Either way I am going to work my way through it more slowly so I can pick up on the little things maybe find something someone else missed from all the screen shots shared so far I had a chance to go back and zip through more of the threads and saw quite a few I missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I guess that is why I'm saying that I hope the dev doesn't get carried away with it, because it is tricky to make it not seem to over the top that you can suspend disbelief. Making him the father of himself and all the others would be too hokey in my opinion.
Well, I suppose you should never ever watch the movie "Predestination" then... in this movie the main character is both his own father AND mother AND child.... the character is a hermaphrodite and because of various time travel shenanigans ends up becoming father, mother and child. And the movie itself is based on an old 1950s SciFi story by genre veteran Robert Heinlein (All You Zombies) in which the main character ends up becoming, you guessed it, father, mother and child. The original story received lots of praise back then and despite all the craziness is 100% internally consistent (like the movie).

I don't think Ripples will go that crazy route though ;)

ΔIK

Dec 22, 2019
Updated to EP 4.1 Combined Incest + WT

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep4.1 public

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.

Edit: Fixed the issue with e1s8 script.
Great mod, but is there any way to avoid incest path

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Great mod, but is there any way to avoid incest path
Not with that mod. I know someone was doing a walk though for the patreon friendly version but stopped because of very little interest

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That being said, we only know the relationship to the MC for three or so of the ladies. It may well be that there is a relationship with more of the ladies, thanks to time travel. I call it the Phillip J. Fry phenomenon.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019

Hello Patrons!

I hope you are all doing well. It's been really hot where I live lately so I've been trying to stay cool. I'm sorry I haven't posted a progress update soon but I feel there wasn't much new to report since I'm mostly just remastering everything. So you guys know what to expect.

Well, mostly know what to expect. I've been rewriting parts of scenes and extending some scenes and making them better. New things here and there. There are going to be more images and animations. As of right now, I'm around 1020 images and 70 animations (there were only 48 animations in the original)
The last scene I worked on was the toughest and longest I think. Lots and lots of animations that took like a week or longer to do them all. I flew through the first 2/3rds of the remaster because there were not as many animations and action going on. That's why I got to 70% so quickly. We all know how much posing and scene changing is in the last third of ep1. But I'm on the last two scenes now and I think only have like 5 animations and maybe 200 images.

So I'm getting closer to being finished. Coming down the home stretch. I also need to do some UI work to finish the remaster. It's kind of like putting a pretty little bow on the remaster to complete it. But that kind of stuff doesn't take too long to do. I will probably give the new update out to the proofreaders while I do that to save time.

Anyways, I am excited to have you guys check out the update and let me know how much better it is. I think it smooths out the story more and makes things better in the long run.
There will be little details and slight changes to some scenes to make the story flow better.
I'll leave you guys with a few more before and after renders of the new update.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hello Patrons!

I hope you are all doing well. It's been really hot where I live lately so I've been trying to stay cool. I'm sorry I haven't posted a progress update soon but I feel there wasn't much new to report since I'm mostly just remastering everything. So you guys know what to expect.

Well, mostly know what to expect. I've been rewriting parts of scenes and extending some scenes and making them better. New things here and there. There are going to be more images and animations. As of right now, I'm around 1020 images and 70 animations (there were only 48 animations in the original)
The last scene I worked on was the toughest and longest I think. Lots and lots of animations that took like a week or longer to do them all. I flew through the first 2/3rds of the remaster because there were not as many animations and action going on. That's why I got to 70% so quickly. We all know how much posing and scene changing is in the last third of ep1. But I'm on the last two scenes now and I think only have like 5 animations and maybe 200 images.

So I'm getting closer to being finished. Coming down the home stretch. I also need to do some UI work to finish the remaster. It's kind of like putting a pretty little bow on the remaster to complete it. But that kind of stuff doesn't take too long to do. I will probably give the new update out to the proofreaders while I do that to save time.

Anyways, I am excited to have you guys check out the update and let me know how much better it is. I think it smooths out the story more and makes things better in the long run.
There will be little details and slight changes to some scenes to make the story flow better.

Thanks for sharing! Any chance you have the HD versions of these images?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020

Hello Patrons!

This is really next level stuff! Can't wait to replay it!

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
If you like this game you should respect the dev too. If are patrons- only posts there is a reason. You will share also the alpha or beta only because you like the game? :BootyTime:

Amount of renders and a situation update sure is some important patron-only information and sharing such information is definitely the same as leaking the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes