Obanama

Jan 25, 2021

Hello Patrons!

I hope you are all doing well. It's been really hot where I live lately so I've been trying to stay cool. I'm sorry I haven't posted a progress update soon but I feel there wasn't much new to report since I'm mostly just remastering everything. So you guys know what to expect.

Well, mostly know what to expect. I've been rewriting parts of scenes and extending some scenes and making them better. New things here and there. There are going to be more images and animations. As of right now, I'm around 1020 images and 70 animations (there were only 48 animations in the original)
The last scene I worked on was the toughest and longest I think. Lots and lots of animations that took like a week or longer to do them all. I flew through the first 2/3rds of the remaster because there were not as many animations and action going on. That's why I got to 70% so quickly. We all know how much posing and scene changing is in the last third of ep1. But I'm on the last two scenes now and I think only have like 5 animations and maybe 200 images.

So I'm getting closer to being finished. Coming down the home stretch. I also need to do some UI work to finish the remaster. It's kind of like putting a pretty little bow on the remaster to complete it. But that kind of stuff doesn't take too long to do. I will probably give the new update out to the proofreaders while I do that to save time.

Anyways, I am excited to have you guys check out the update and let me know how much better it is. I think it smooths out the story more and makes things better in the long run.
There will be little details and slight changes to some scenes to make the story flow better.
I'll leave you guys with a few more before and after renders of the new update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that's actually a massive difference

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Hello Patrons!

I hope you are all doing well. It's been really hot where I live lately so I've been trying to stay cool. I'm sorry I haven't posted a progress update soon but I feel there wasn't much new to report since I'm mostly just remastering everything. So you guys know what to expect.

Well, mostly know what to expect. I've been rewriting parts of scenes and extending some scenes and making them better. New things here and there. There are going to be more images and animations. As of right now, I'm around 1020 images and 70 animations (there were only 48 animations in the original)
The last scene I worked on was the toughest and longest I think. Lots and lots of animations that took like a week or longer to do them all. I flew through the first 2/3rds of the remaster because there were not as many animations and action going on. That's why I got to 70% so quickly. We all know how much posing and scene changing is in the last third of ep1. But I'm on the last two scenes now and I think only have like 5 animations and maybe 200 images.

So I'm getting closer to being finished. Coming down the home stretch. I also need to do some UI work to finish the remaster. It's kind of like putting a pretty little bow on the remaster to complete it. But that kind of stuff doesn't take too long to do. I will probably give the new update out to the proofreaders while I do that to save time.

Anyways, I am excited to have you guys check out the update and let me know how much better it is. I think it smooths out the story more and makes things better in the long run.
There will be little details and slight changes to some scenes to make the story flow better.
I'll leave you guys with a few more before and after renders of the new update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last pic could be a wallpaper damn. Should probably add some of these to the original post for new players to preview

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I had one of those growing up in the country until I was 6 or 7, and again later on for like a year when I was 15 or so. Shit was annoying, fucking asshole neighbors.
early/mid 90's we had one they called it the "high school" chat line it was mostly just a tri county party line that the high schools coordinated...either way it was annoying pick up the phone to call a friend to hang out and randomly get "all circuits are busy now try your call later.."

It did have upsides I met a lot of random girls and made friends due to that thing and got into a lot of random fights when I found some of those random girls were not single(after the fact).

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time and I'm very impressed. Are there any consequences to getting bitch points, aside from missing out on the Agg points to unlock certain scenes? Different dialogue or scenes? Or is it just missing out on more dominant stuff?

Reactions: McGreed
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes