Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Are there any consequences to getting bitch points, aside from missing out on the Agg points to unlock certain scenes?

So far it seems that Riley (crazy lady) is the only one affected by how many points you have. You need a certain amount of aggression points to be able to take control during the lewd scene.
There is also the second lewd scene with Cindy. If you didn't take the wuss way and have enough aggressive points, you have the option of dominating her instead of only taking it like a little bitch.

I assume since it's not a full harem game, some girl routes will probably be locked behind a score with one or the other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos and Mememe621

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Naxos

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Just finished playing this game and just wanna ask what jester's release schedule is? like 4-5 months per episode or is it not the same for each release?

Jun 6, 2022
HanBoston
Usually, I release an update around every 3-4 months. I had surgery in March and took some time off but started working on it again in April and now I'm like 70% done with the next update. The next update is going to be an ep1 remaster with some added features that have been requested for some time. Like a phone menu with girl's info and points and stuff like that. I need to do this before I get too far into the story. Then after that, I get back to ep5 and will only release updates with new content. So this is a one-time thing but ep1 will be worth replaying. I'm extending some scenes, shortening some scenes, adding a couple of new parts, cleaning up the dialogue, UI changes, and all art will be redone.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far. Thanks for playing.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
A remake huh? The game already had some of the best scene crafting. Use of angles, attention to detail is definitely a differentiator.
More like a rework of episode 1. To bring it to the level of the rest of them. Despite its already high quality.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
It's not in the tags,while it is in the walkthrough, so the question .. is this a harem game or we'll we have to pick up just a girl by the end of the game?
Thank you guys

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
So a remake of Ep. 1 is coming soon? Damn. What a terrible time to have just started. :LOL: I guess I really should have checked to see what was in the pipeline.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes