MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Or it's just nonsense dreamed up. Like the encounter with Orson Welles that I had in my dream last night.

Reactions: dantarium

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Every day I find more and more games that make it to my favorites list, and this game is no exception. It's funny that about 70% of this list are games on the Honey Select engine.
The plot is quite interesting, the text is written really well in my opinion, the characters are well written and memorable. In terms of visuals and animations, the game is just as good. At the moment I would rate it 9/10. I first noticed this game here (apparently I missed it before) and I have a question. How often is this game updated, roughly?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Every day I find more and more games that make it to my favorites list, and this game is no exception. It's funny that about 70% of this list are games on the Honey Select engine.
The plot is quite interesting, the text is written really well in my opinion, the characters are well written and memorable. In terms of visuals and animations, the game is just as good. At the moment I would rate it 9/10. I first noticed this game here (apparently I missed it before) and I have a question. How often is this game updated, roughly?
Usually, I release an update around every 3-4 months. I had surgery in March and took some time off but started working on it again in April and now I'm like 70% done with the next update. The next update is going to be an ep1 remaster with some added features that have been requested for some time. Like a phone menu with girl's info and points and stuff like that. I need to do this before I get too far into the story. Then after that, I get back to ep5 and will only release updates with new content. So this is a one-time thing but ep1 will be worth replaying. I'm extending some scenes, shortening some scenes, adding a couple of new parts, cleaning up the dialogue, UI changes, and all art will be redone.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far. Thanks for playing.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Usually, I release an update around every 3-4 months. I had surgery in March and took some time off but started working on it again in April and now I'm like 70% done with the next update. The next update is going to be an ep1 remaster with some added features that have been requested for some time. Like a phone menu with girl's info and points and stuff like that. I need to do this before I get too far into the story. Then after that, I get back to ep5 and will only release updates with new content. So this is a one-time thing but ep1 will be worth replaying. I'm extending some scenes, shortening some scenes, adding a couple of new parts, cleaning up the dialogue, UI changes, and all art will be redone.

Now that you mentioned it , this will be a really good addition to the game.
Well , good to know that the developer himself sitting here sometimes and replying to players. I hope you are doing well after your surgery :BootyTime:
You did a really good job , definitely gonna check this thread from time to time.

Reactions: thorin0815

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Just a quick question, do you plan on remaking the other chapters as well?
Just wondering if I should create a save at the end of the ch. 1 remake, then continue forward with my 4.1 save, and then come back to play ch.2 if u ever remake it.
Or does the ch. 1 remake also have new choices that will come to play later?
Sorry if my question is a bit convoluted, I dont mind replaying multiple times if I could, but time has been short ever since I graduated and got a job lol

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Just a quick question, do you plan on remaking the other chapters as well?
Just wondering if I should create a save at the end of the ch. 1 remake, then continue forward with my 4.1 save, and then come back to play ch.2 if u ever remake it.
Or does the ch. 1 remake also have new choices that will come to play later?
Sorry if my question is a bit convoluted, I dont mind replaying multiple times if I could, but time has been short ever since I graduated and got a job lol
No, I'm not going to remake the other episodes. The only thing I might do in the future is touch-up art here or there, but if I do, it will be included with a new episode. And I think you might need to start a new game to get the new features working correctly after the episode remake.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Since a lot of people asking about the next update. I will post some preview images, or before and after renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click on the images to get a better view.
Needs more Darci.

In all seriousness though, that shit looks fucking outstanding. Nice work. (y)

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Since a lot of people asking about the next update. I will post some preview images, or before and after renders.

Damn! Thats what I call "remake".
Absolute masterpiece. I assume that next updates starting from 5 episode will be like this?If yes , this is definitely gonna be one of the best games on this forum.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
No, I'm not going to remake the other episodes. The only thing I might do in the future is touch-up art here or there, but if I do, it will be included with a new episode. And I think you might need to start a new game to get the new features working correctly after the episode remake.
Ok, ty. Guess I'll postpone my current replay till the release. Can't wait :giggle:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Holy fuck. This looks like an AAA game, or AA at least, looks almost like its rendered in Unreal or something. Jestur and Caribdis are like the highest standard for HS games I swear, honestly Im struggling to find other games to play cuz of it lmao

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes