frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not really sure who is responsible for making the incest patch but if you read this comment.

Some of the text in the phone was missed. Like it describes Tiffany as someone the MC moved in with after his father died and it calls Jessica, Tiffany's daughter, instead of being the MC's sister. Both relationships in the phone are shown as Friends instead of being mom and sis.

Also the first breakfast scene, when Darci first comes over it says: quote "I can't even imagine how she feels. Not only did she lose her sister Jenny, she was also friends with my father. They worked in the same department." But Tiffany is suppose to be his mom right so his father should be Tiffany's husband not her friend.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i like the better renders .... and animations .... same ole story upto this point .... but congratulations this remaster is alot beter than most 99% of remasters i've played .... (y)
awaiting further updates ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Jan 22, 2022
as well as no bathroom blowjob from Krystal (who instead just teases you)
wait is this true? cant download the update rn as im travelling, but wondering if this scene was fully removed from the game or just hasnt been updated yet bc dev wants to redo it at a later date. That was my favorite scene in the game so im hoping its the latter. Either way tho i trust the dev's direction so am not too fussed

Aug 15, 2021
Perhaps if you read the last 4 or 5 pages of complaints and whining and toxcity you'd understand his point and realises his comment was justified.

There has been a distinct lack of polite discussion and not too few insults thrown at the dev by freeloaders who are upset the product they are pirating (because yes it is pirated, which is sad they couldn't wait the extra few days for to be publicly and freely available) doesn't give them what they wanted.

The dev has told us for months what to expect and why the changes where needed and instead of being happy and grateful to have an awesome game to play, most people have thrown accusations of milking, or being out of ideas how to progress.

If anything Krystal2 's comment was more polite than most deserved.
I did not read the previous 4-5 pages - when I made that comment I could see more posts complaining about people complaining which is why I made that comment. But I will take your word for it. I personally think if people are rude to the dev in a way that is really toxic or unfair, I think clicking the report button is a better option. I have done this several times myself - the moderators can be surprisingly quick when it comes to cleaning up posts like that.

As for people being upset or having negative opinions - I dont see the problem with that. To me it is the same as having a positive opinion and making a post here. We all know this is a pirate forum and we are there despite that - I agree it sucks for the developer and piracy can be incredibly demotivating but it is what it is. I think negative opinions are fine as long as it is limited to the product itself - if not then I think its better to just report the post and not waste time on these people.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
wait is this true? cant download the update rn as im travelling, but wondering if this scene was fully removed from the game or just hasnt been updated yet bc dev wants to redo it at a later date. That was my favorite scene in the game so im hoping its the latter. Either way tho i trust the dev's direction so am not too fussed
Yeah it's true. Honestly I prefer it more now over how it was originally, as it feels more natural and doesn't make her feel like a "slut" right from the start. Feels better in the progression of things, but that's just my opinion.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Updated to EP 4.5 beta Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.5 beta.

Edit: Note a new game is required. Tested on a fresh save, no errors picked up following the choices.
does this works with ep 1 remastered?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
everyone is bitching about remaster and i'm the only one sad about a plot, i mean - it's obvious MC is his own father, there is just no way around it, and it reminds me about that absolutely retarded movie where MC was her own mother, father, child, boyfriend AND antagonist, and it's just... i hate time loops :(

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
everyone is bitching about remaster and i'm the only one sad about a plot, i mean - it's obvious MC is his own father, there is just no way around it, and it reminds me about that absolutely retarded movie where MC was her own mother, father, child, boyfriend AND antagonist, and it's just... i hate time loops :(
you mean predestination(2014) yeah it was a dogshit movie. Even with Ethan Hawke. Sad to see writers start pooping when there is a time loop.

Reactions: Danv

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So wait? Is 0.4.5 the same as the chapter 1 remake?

Also I seriously wish devs would at least get to an appropriate point in the story before going back and doing a remaster. If you think of the story as a three act structure (which many VNs follow even if they don't mean to) then Devs should stick to doing a remaster when they reach the transition between acts as there's usually a brief lull in the plot.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
you mean predestination(2014) yeah it was a dogshit movie. Even with Ethan Hawke. Sad to see writers start pooping when there is a time loop.
yeah, that one, those type of loops always leaves me with a feelings "so what was the point?" and just time wasted, you ended up where you begin

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Time loops are fun(if it has good plot) i always liked them ,
I can understand people criticising the rework the problem is they don't mind reworks releasing parts with new episode instead of whole bunch without new content

HyperionX

Sep 18, 2018
Watch out: now the halfwits will come after you. :ROFLMAO:
oh let them! its more fun that way! :ROFLMAO:

People acting like you and defending devs on a "pirate forum" are even worse, I prefer constant nagging in every post over posts like yours.
"People acting like you" The hell is that supposed to mean? If you actually fucking bothered to read what Jestur(Which is stated on his Patreon in a post for ALL to read) updated you would know why its idiotic to nag about this update, but i suppose bloody common sense is a thing long gone, since people have the attention span of a chimpanzee on amphetamine these days.

Reactions: Son of Durin

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If the dev wanted to rework it, fair enough, but man, this game is already top quality. It just seems really unnecessary to go back and redo it when you have so many fans eagerly waiting for your next update. I get that you want to make sure it's perfect for newcomers but you already have a huge fan base for an adult game. I'd feel more empathetic if the first episode was in desperate need of a makeover but it was already great.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Time loops are fun(if it has good plot) i always liked them ,
I can understand people criticising the rework the problem is they don't mind reworks releasing parts with new episode instead of whole bunch without new content
only good plot i saw so far was Deja Vu with Denzel Washington. never seen anything come close to it. They always try hard to make complicated timetravel story. And they always fuck it up.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes