Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
mmm i dont like using mods because it often breaks things, but it seems i need it. thanks for the info.
No problem, the wt-mod for this game is pretty good the only issue is that it's harem focused so it will give you answer to get max points with all the girls, so if you don't like it take it in consideration. :)

Reactions: Pushpa Gotama

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nope, but the remastered was well done.
the new scenes and dialogues have fitted in well.

and now I can't wait to see what else Jestur has up his sleeve. :cool:

Reactions: Dylan741

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Indeed.. scratch that idea.. wait a minute! What if we "bag" skylar, the twins, and everyone except the old versions and live in 1999 instead?? Haha
Or MC can find some island in the bermuda triangle and live there with whatever era's tech (need both tech to show Jenny new games/show Darcy old ones, and have the two verse each other over who gets the MC for the night :devilish: also need the rgb lights for Krystals cosplay shows lol)

Who knows, the beach in MC's dream could be real and be a vision from the future, like how he talked to his dad through it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How do I say this? Playing for the first time till the end of the current update feels the same way I experienced playing Astral Lust. Even after seeing so much and doing so much, it feels like the story is still not that interesting. Or more like, it felt so boring that after one mystery appears, another one just pops up. I can never get a satisfying answer on a mystery I want answered or simply not getting any at all. It felt so goddamn boring, I mentioned Astral Lust because it made me remember that somehow, Eternum managed to scratch that itch on me, while Astral Lust (I think) has much more content than Eternum does. A good dose of mystery, and we get answers from whatever's happening on the game.

Content I mean here, is on the story and plot side.

In terms of other things though, such as sex scenes... good camera work, but a longer sex scene is always appreciated. Varied animations or positions are needed too. Make it more hotter, like that.

Edit: Oh what the hell... there's a new update. Is there anything new?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Oh ffs :rolleyes:, Cheers Jestur
Just as I get near the end of the remake another update comes out lol...
Oh well back to the beginning I go :ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho thanks for sharing your GREAT work with us (y) I look forward to every update you release just wasn't expecting something so soon lol :ROFLMAO:

**Edit**.... Mega link is showing as 0.4.5?? Gone into the game and it's also showing as 0.4.5

Last edited:
Reactions: yasolori

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So, is a restart necessary for the new update?
With version 4.5, yes.
Oh ffs :rolleyes:, Cheers Jestur
Just as I get near the end of the remake another update comes out lol...
Oh well back to the beginning I go :ROFLMAO:
Seriously tho thanks for sharing your GREAT work with us (y) I look forward to every update you release just wasn't expecting something so soon lol :ROFLMAO:
**Edit**.... Mega link is showing as 0.4.5?? Gone into the game and it's also showing as 0.4.5
Going by the info in the start post, I would say that a download for 4.6 would not necessarily be worth it now, as the bulk is bug and text fixes.

I personally will wait with the download after the next major update.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
With version 4.5, yes.

Going by the info in the start post, I would say that a download for 4.6 would not necessarily be worth it now, as the bulk is bug and text fixes.

I personally will wait with the download after the next major update.
Ah, Okay thanks will just wait for the next major update then. Just saw that there was a small extra special scene with a certain char and well... She was totally worth re downloading the game to try and see it lol :love:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes