Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Are we near the game finishing the game then?
Not even close to the end.....I wouldn't even say we are close to the middle yet, but I could be wrong on that account.
We are just getting the foundations of the story, and still meeting all of the characters, so I am guessing we are still in the first 1/3...maybe first 1/4....of the story.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Not really sure what you're looking for from a WIP. It has likable characters, an interesting premise and has a story that is still unfolding. If you want all the answers your best bet is probably to give it another go once it's completed.
Well I'll be damned... I'll just look at the reviews then. Maybe I can find something. Anyway, thanks to those that read my comments.

Miyagido

Jun 15, 2021
Well I'll be damned... I'll just look at the reviews then. Maybe I can find something. Anyway, thanks to those that read my comments.
Well to be fair, so far the reviews will be from the early stages of the game so I'm not sure they will be able to add much more info. I enjoy what's been released so far. So many VNs are still in progress so it's hard to really gauge how good the finished product will be. I'd say it's in my top 10 VN I've found on this site so far though and am looking forward to future updates, take from that what you will.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
are there any walkthrough mod without the incest patch??
You can easily edit the scripts in Atom by loading the game directory as a project and changing it yourself but there's not enough demand for that type of mod for it to be a project for anyone else to take up.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
If you already played the beta, there's not really a need to play v0.4.6 public. It's just a more polished and has bugs fixed, with a couple of added renders.

Reactions: Edaten143

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
I didn't play this game for quite some time and...
... is it me or some scenes disappeared?
exemple : impossible to have actual sex with Skylar after the first time travel... only a tightjob instead.

Last edited:

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
I apologize if this has been aske/answered but is there no download for just the update? My internet isnt as great as Id hope and I don't want to redownload almost 5g for a small update.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes