Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hi!
I didn't play this game for quite some time and...
... is it me or some scenes disappeared?
exemple : impossible to have actual sex with Skylar after the first time travel... only a tightjob instead.
Yeah, some scenes have been extended and some scenes have been shortened to make the flow more natural.
But don't worry, a way better scene will replace it in the future that will be much more rewarding.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I apologize if this has been aske/answered but is there no download for just the update? My internet isnt as great as Id hope and I don't want to redownload almost 5g for a small update.
It's not an update. It is the real release, from the last file, which was a beta of the game. Differences will be mostly bug fixes, typo corrections, etc.

Reactions: Exodus19

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It's not an update. It is the real release, from the last file, which was a beta of the game. Differences will be mostly bug fixes, typo corrections, etc.
Not an answer to the question. The user wanted to know if there is a SEPARATE download, where you just have to put the updated version in the folder, because the user's internet is pretty modest.

The answer to this question is: Regrettably No. Possibly a crunched version of the download is something that could work?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Jestur Like the poster above, I see the game folder is named 4.5 and when I fire up the game it also says 4.5 and not 4.6

Haven't played past that to see if it's just those two things misnamed.

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Thank you for the answer! I missed that 4.5 was only the Beta.

Not an answer to the question. The user wanted to know if there is a SEPARATE download, where you just have to put the updated version in the folder, because the user's internet is pretty modest.

The answer to this question is: Regrettably No. Possibly a crunched version of the download is something that could work?
I really appreciate the clarification. I'll just let it redownload in the background. I love this game since its inception and Im so glad more people are finding what a gem it is!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I forgot to change the number. I'll put upload new builds later with the correct build number.
A note on the OP to just ignore the number would be enough, I'd think? Save you some upload time anyway. :)

As long as the game itself is right I, at least, won't need to redownload.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
off topic but Krystal with hair down is best version of Krystal
The pigtails make her head look too big imo

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Will Ep1 remaster be the only episode that gets remastered in future updates (before the story ends)?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I'm going to replay the game again just for the few new things. It is a great game why not replay it.
Also, Krystal is hot with braids or not. :love:

Reactions: Phase_01

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'm going to replay the game again just for the few new things. It is a great game why not replay it.
Also, Krystal is hot with braids or not. :love:
Yeah everything about Krystal is hot even her hair is down or she's with braid and most likely her "Mother"(Cause it's the version Krystal came from).

Reactions: Phase_01

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Yep, there's a scene with MC tied and forced to watch Krystal and Skylar getting banged by MC's best friend (can't remember that bastard's name).
What!! there's a scene like that?? OMG!! Good thing I didn't see it and I will never even try.(I don't know how you ended up seeing that scene)
Femdom & ntr planned?? (I hope not)
So I think there's NTR and it is dodgeble (and it's a good thing, right?)

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes