"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ripples [v0.4.6] [Jestur] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,22 GB / 1,49 GB - Ripples-0.4.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,21 GB / 1,48 GB - Ripples-0.4.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
Ripples [v0.4.6] [Jestur] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,22 GB / 1,49 GB - Ripples-0.4.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,21 GB / 1,47 GB - Ripples-0.4.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Gofile - Pixeldrain - Workupload

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdr this version 0.4.5 and not 0.4.6 ?

• Wow
Reactions: outrullers

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Last edited:

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
As I play I'm provided with yes or no prompts, is there ever a reason to answer no? I mean is there content that the player doesn't see unless they favor one of the girls exclusively over all the others?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As I play I'm provided with yes or no prompts, is there ever a reason to answer no? I mean is there content that the player doesn't see unless they favor one of the girls exclusively over all the others?
Well, if memory serves, there aren't any consequences at the moment. I would like to point out that the game doesn't have a "Harem" tag though, either listed or in the "planned" area (genre). Take that however you like, but it's one of the reasons a lot of people have multiple playthrough saves. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Satlun

An known

Sep 16, 2021
In this version I think favoring every girl won't make you unable to see their content or scene. But you can "dodge" some of the girls and will make you unable you to see the scene, "this option is only favorable if you don't want to see a scene with that specific girl" (which is not a very good option to choose cause imo every scene in the game is Worth Watching).
Also you can look to the GALLERY so you could know if you unlock and dodge a scene or not.

So if you want to enjoy the game I suggest that don't dodge some girls, the scenes is one of the reasons this game is one of the best games I've played.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, if memory serves, there aren't any consequences at the moment. I would like to point out that the game doesn't have a "Harem" tag though, either listed or in the "planned" area (genre). Take that however you like, but it's one of the reasons a lot of people have multiple playthrough saves. :ROFLMAO:
So, people are playing this like they're playing WTHI. Man-whores. :ROFLMAO: Cheeky has stated many times it's not a harem game. There could be 3some or a 4some ending, but, I still don't believe it will happen. But, I'm waiting till all the man-whores come back screaming and crying, when all the girls dump their asses. Hopefully this will be the same. Fun times ahead. lol

Apr 10, 2018
So when the MC was sent back to the past in chp 2 how did he buy the phone?
I mean where did he get the money? does money from 2019 work in 1999?
I haven't proceeded far in the story yet but its been bugging me a bit.

Miyagido

Jun 15, 2021
So when the MC was sent back to the past in chp 2 how did he buy the phone?
I mean where did he get the money? does money from 2019 work in 1999?
I haven't proceeded far in the story yet but its been bugging me a bit.
Well then I suggest to keep playing as it gets resolved.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but... I'm pretty sure this remaster removed one of my favorite scenes from the game. It's when Skylar takes you on a brief road trip during her work break. In the old version you could have sex with her in the woods and even cum inside her. In the latest version that scene has been reduced to a simple thighjob to completion. :eek:

I am beyond sad, so much that I've decided to keep both the old version and the remaster.

Jestur, if you ever read this... bring back that scene, please!
Damn! That was one of the best scenes!! Jestur has promised there will be something better coming, and I trust this to be true, but I'm happy I kept a copy of the original game and all my saves, so I still have access to that scene.

I've yet to play the remaster, but I expect to enjoy it at least as much as my first time experiencing the original.

Reactions: Coolioangelo
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes