Jul 17, 2020
so is the ep 1 remaster basically removing all nudity content? no more upskirt pussy flash in the classroom, no more (was it a BJ or handjob or thighjob/buttjob?) when krystal pulls mc into the bathroom?

trying to make the story more of a slow burn??? (FYI some F95'ers like to complain slow burn=blueballing lol)

starkj

May 17, 2022
so is the ep 1 remaster basically removing all nudity content? no more upskirt pussy flash in the classroom, no more (was it a BJ or handjob or thighjob/buttjob?) when krystal pulls mc into the bathroom?

trying to make the story more of a slow burn??? (FYI some F95'ers like to complain slow burn=blueballing lol)

I liked it that way tbh instead of going all in with the nudity.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This is in my opinion one of if not the best on here that I have played in a long time. Very high quality. I hope episode 5 has more Darci though. That's my girl. The second is Jenny for me. I don't dislike anyone, however. Jessica does need more screen time as does milf Tif. Just my humble opinion!

Your science is pretty terrible though. Watch some PBS Spacetime. Your like a century behind. No concept of quantum physics, string theory, special theory of relativity, etc. The arrow of time 'theory' just doesn't make sense and time isn't alive. It's a byproduct of our momentum.
The MC is getting laid every 5 minutes by an unbelievable amount of hot women who are practically throwing themselves at him, and you think the science doesn't make sense?

:p

Ren Nan

Apr 30, 2019
I'm a little late but... Good job on remastered edition! I played both versions and liked them equally, but let's be honest the newest one looks more pleasant to the eye. (except the removal of several lewd scenes)
Thanks for the update. I'll be looking forward to new episodes.

Reactions: Squarblesport

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Carrot fcuker! :)

I haven't played this VN for a while and I forgot how really cute and funny it was with an intriguing plot. One of the best.

Oh oh oh! And nearly forgot, the writing is sensational... "And I was going to suggest pizza instead." Ha bloody ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: Squarblesport

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Since episode 1 is completely different now, how do you get the 3 Lust points needed for Skylar for the step 13 scene in Episode 2 on the walkthrough?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Why are the animations sooo laggy?
In all the games I play and there are a lot of them, I don't have any problems, but in this one.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
Heads Up: My malware scans are telling me that a virus was detected within the lewdpatcher mediafire files for the incest patch.

Cbodom

Jul 18, 2018
this is one of the best if not best game. great story, nice characters and most important it has the best animation, better than Babysitter(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
The MC is getting laid every 5 minutes by an unbelievable amount of hot women who are practically throwing themselves at him, and you think the science doesn't make sense?

:p
I knew someone would whine at me about that, but to this, I point you at Price of Power and will say no more.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ripples 0.4.6 with Naxos Walkthrough and patch mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
First port on RenPy 8.0.3, let me know any wierd install / game issues
Updated my Android port to 0.4.6

JonyPony

Jun 2, 2019
Hope no one chews my head off for having the oldest computer around, but I'm running 32 bit Windows 10. Any chances of this game being able to run on my dinosaur? I played the first 4 chapters with no issues, but I think they are now using the newest version of Ren'py, and it's 64 bit version only :(

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes