turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Plot twist theory: What if Shelby is the MC's daughter? o_O

Nice game btw. Lewd animations are next level and the story is interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Plot twist theory: What if Shelby is the MC's daughter? o_O

Nice game btw. Lewd animations are next level and the story is interesting.
So, maybe Shelby's father is the MC's father who traveled back in time and started a new life, got rich, had Shelby and is now the antagonist who is the leader of the other group trying to control time!!

Or maybe MC's father was childless when the power plant had the explosion and when he was sent back in time he got a job at the power plant to stop the explosion. Before that happens he meets the MC's mom, they got married and had the MC. But the explosion happens anyway and we're at the start of the story.

The mind boggles at the time travel implications that you can use. Always beware of time travel stories!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
So, maybe Shelby's father is the MC's father who traveled back in time and started a new life, got rich, had Shelby and is now the antagonist who is the leader of the other group trying to control time!!

Or maybe MC's father was childless when the power plant had the explosion and when he was sent back in time he got a job at the power plant to stop the explosion. Before that happens he meets the MC's mom, they got married and had the MC. But the explosion happens anyway and we're at the start of the story.

The mind boggles at the time travel implications that you can use. Always beware of time travel stories!!
Honestly would not be surprised if the other organization leader (maybe Shelby's dad) is an alternate reality MC, AND the dude in the mask helping us is ALSO an alternate reality MC.

Reminds me of that Ben 10 live action movie where the antagonist was an evil Ben from the future with time powers

Reactions: sageproduct

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Honestly would not be surprised if the other organization leader (maybe Shelby's dad) is an alternate reality MC, AND the dude in the mask helping us is ALSO an alternate reality MC.

Reminds me of that Ben 10 live action movie where the antagonist was an evil Ben from the future with time powers
Blew my mind. I think I like this theory the best. Except they are not from alternate timelines, but future versions of the same person

Shelby's father is Jack having gone through one extra cycle

Mystery Man is Jack having gone through another cycle further for a total of two, to right his past mistakes

Reactions: Phase_01

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

Actually, alternate realities makes more sense than time travel. Could be there is a "war" going on with a couple realities to control travel between realities and in those alternate realities the MC is a major player on opposite sides. That way nothing the MC does when he is in the other reality effects his reality. Of course, the problem is the time difference so I don't think that's what the dev is aiming for. Time travel stories never really make sense, but you can do just about anything with alternate realities.

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
I love all the characters (especially the mom). More than that, I reaaally want to know how how the story ends. Will eagerly await future updates!

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Updated to EP 4.6 public (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.6 public aka Ep1 Remake.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
How to unpack an rpa? I can't unpack it with unren

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Actually, alternate realities makes more sense than time travel. Could be there is a "war" going on with a couple realities to control travel between realities and in those alternate realities the MC is a major player on opposite sides. That way nothing the MC does when he is in the other reality effects his reality. Of course, the problem is the time difference so I don't think that's what the dev is aiming for. Time travel stories never really make sense, but you can do just about anything with alternate realities.
in a lot of time travel stories, traveling through time is essentially shown as alternate realities, with each modification to the timeline creating a new branch in time (thus the theory of changing something in the past doesnt change the present/future, just makes a new timeline)

That could be what's happening here, and one of my theories is that the MC is seeing these alternate realities in his nightmares that he gets, and apparently used to get frequently as a child. So the beach dream with the black hole portals and flying dragon could have been an alternate reality.

Its a pretty big reach I know, but it is of course just a theory lol

Reactions: Elhemeer

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
in a lot of time travel stories, traveling through time is essentially shown as alternate realities, with each modification to the timeline creating a new branch in time (thus the theory of changing something in the past doesnt change the present/future, just makes a new timeline)

That could be what's happening here, and one of my theories is that the MC is seeing these alternate realities in his nightmares that he gets, and apparently used to get frequently as a child. So the beach dream with the black hole portals and flying dragon could have been an alternate reality.

Travelling back in time is impossible because of the paradoxes it creates. If you build a time machine to go back in time to do something, once it's done, you no longer needed to build the time machine, so you never built it, which means you never went back in time.

Also, time travel is theoretically possible, you just need to survive between 2 colliding black holes (there's so much gravity time actually starts flowing in reverse, or so the math supposedly says), so, you know, no biggie.

So given those 2 "truths", the alternate reality / multiverse theory is the only way things "work".

Apr 18, 2021
I'm really liking this game.
Also I'm getting the feeling MC might be the father of at least some of the present day girls. Alyssa said her father took of before she and her sister were born and MC had that scene in the past with her mom. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I've encountered any of the girls dads. Though some might just be red herrings.

I definitely think Phase_Radar might be on to something with the branching timelines theory. There are several Steins:Gate references in the game and that theory is basically the central theme of that game/anime.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
The only issue I see with the MC being the father of some of these girls is that the time travel is apparently 20 years, not 18 years + 9 months (which would be the minimum, so let's say 19 years instead). The girls all seem to be around 18 in the game. So unless the dev suddenly claim some of the girls to be a bit older, which is probably doable for at least some of them.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

The branching timelines aren't alternate realities, per se. Alternative realities are the multiverses that have become popular in movies and books. I agree, though, that the branching timelines is the best, if not the only, way to use time travel in stores. I don't think the dev is going in that direction, though.

I'm thinking that those nightmares might be him remembering what happened to him at the explosion, which would point to him being his own dad. I hope that isn't the case unless it is explained really well.

Reactions: sageproduct
4.80 star(s) 290 Votes