MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Anychance for a harem ending?
A while ago I found this quote from Jestur:

Yes, and that is not in the game (yet...) No harem tag is needed. Thanks for the clarification.

It should be noted that this quote is a bit older, so it may well be that this is no longer the case. Just remains to be seen, either until we get to the end of Ripples or Jestur comments on it.

Reactions: Tavi13

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Anychance for a harem ending?
There was a variable called "harem" in the old script, I hope it's still there in the remaster (I'm waiting some updates before downloading all of it again so idk if someone else can confirm it). But yeah there's no planned tag list so only Jestur can know for now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Neat game, story is good and images are great to. Wonder how it will end.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I'm sure this has been asked before, but how many chapters are there currently? Also is he planning to remaking all of them? Or just a few?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It's been discussed earlier, the Dev forgot to update that part. He knows and will update it. This said about a day earlier ,(5 page now I guess).

Reactions: Moniker13

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Jestur great game. M in the middle of playing it and I gotta say m enjoying the story and the scenes. I just hope that it won't come to a point where to end the story it would be shown that the Mc should not exist along with some other characters but thanks to this time travelling they exist. I just hope no one has to die or not exist at all to end the story.

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
This is in my opinion one of if not the best on here that I have played in a long time. Very high quality. I hope episode 5 has more Darci though. That's my girl. The second is Jenny for me. I don't dislike anyone, however. Jessica does need more screen time as does milf Tif. Just my humble opinion!

Your science is pretty terrible though. Watch some PBS Spacetime. Your like a century behind. No concept of quantum physics, string theory, special theory of relativity, etc. The arrow of time 'theory' just doesn't make sense and time isn't alive. It's a byproduct of our momentum.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes