An known

Sep 16, 2021
There is no NTR, the scene that other person talked about doesn't exist.
Ok, And I think I'll gonna trust you seem trustworthy than other people here:rolleyes::rolleyes:... (So don't break my trust, your a member of"Church of Nova")
And WHO TF IS THIS GUY??? I don't think I saw him (he seems familiar though I think I saw this person somewhere).

edit: Yeah, I panicked and didn't realized I was played. I was soo confused o_Oo_O
I really thought "I FUCKING DOWNLOADED THE WRONG GAME":LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

J103

Sep 22, 2016
I just started playing and I had to stop right after the first video because it was terrible, and by that I mean the performance was atrocious. That wasn't a problem with the old versions and it isn't a problem with other renpy games as far as I know so... What's going on here?

I just checked and my CPU is at 100% when there's a video, that's insane.

Last edited:

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but... I'm pretty sure this remaster removed one of my favorite scenes from the game. It's when Skylar takes you on a brief road trip during her work break. In the old version you could have sex with her in the woods and even cum inside her. In the latest version that scene has been reduced to a simple thighjob to completion. :eek:

The first time I played the remaster I thought that was because I wasn't being 100% committed to Skylar. So I played the game from the beginning ignoring everyone except Skylar (a painful experience btw, don't do it). Unfortunately, the sex scene was still gone. :HideThePain:

I am beyond sad, so much that I've decided to keep both the old version and the remaster.

Jestur, if you ever read this... bring back that scene, please!

Aug 7, 2016
I have played a lot of games, and this one is one of the best I have played, both the story and the "scenes" are awesome, I don't understand the people who complain about "boredom" here, the story is one of the strongest points of this game, both in terms of plot and building relationships with people, they are not artificial and forced sex scenes are only logical. When I started the game, I couldn't stop playing, I am waiting impatiently for the next episode. The only thing that worried me a bit was the little variety in "pubic hairstyles" because most of the girls are completely shaved :confused:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I just started playing and I had to stop right after the first video because it was terrible, and by that I mean the performance was atrocious. That wasn't a problem with the old versions and it isn't a problem with other renpy games as far as I know so... What's going on here?

I just checked and my CPU is at 100% when there's a video, that's insane.
Your PC got the corona

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Haven’t played this in forever, would anybody mind telling me if there’s any content with the mom or possibly upcoming.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but... I'm pretty sure this remaster removed one of my favorite scenes from the game. It's when Skylar takes you on a brief road trip during her work break. In the old version you could have sex with her in the woods and even cum inside her. In the latest version that scene has been reduced to a simple thighjob to completion. :eek:

The first time I played the remaster I thought that was because I wasn't being 100% committed to Skylar. So I played the game from the beginning ignoring everyone except Skylar (a painful experience btw, don't do it). Unfortunately, the sex scene was still gone. :HideThePain:

I am beyond sad, so much that I've decided to keep both the old version and the remaster.

Jestur, if you ever read this... bring back that scene, please!
Pretty sure a choice like that to remove a scene he worked hard on and was well-enjoyed was done with a purpose in mind and not taken lightly.

On another hand, you can kind of tell when an author is feeling a little insecure about their story to where they feel like they have to have full-on sex scenes early in the game. It shows tremendous confidence to me when they are willing to delay sexual content and tell the story first.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I dled the Ep 1 remaster not too long ago. Does the new version 0.4.6 have changes from previous episodes (meaning I have to replay again) or is there new content after chapter 4? The patch notes don't make it entirely clear for me.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I dled the Ep 1 remaster not too long ago. Does the new version 0.4.6 have changes from previous episodes (meaning I have to replay again) or is there new content after chapter 4? The patch notes don't make it entirely clear for me.
Quote Jestur: If you have 4.5 through, then downloading 4.6 is not worth it.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes