JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
This update only remaster or is there new content also ??
There is new content in chapter one that was remastered. But no new stuff after where it ended before. But the remaster requires a restart, so you need to play it anyway. There won't be any future remasters done like this going forward.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished now all the content, very good as expected, havent played it since 0.2 but it looked it was gonna be great even after the first release. I see its inspired from that Dark show (which was also awesome), i just hope it doesnt get too complicated, didnt understood shit in season 3 there :ROFLMAO:
I updated the vp9 codecs but no dice, still most animations are choppy af, too bad i cant remember if it was the same in 0.2 for me.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Jestur Great game, big fan. Someone probably already pointed this out, if so I apologize for the tag - there's a reference in ep3? I think it is, in the scene with Darci practicing, to what I can only assume is a removed scene from ep1 where she tasted the MC's cum. I didn't play the game prior to this patch, so I wouldn't know, but I at least got blueballed in that scene in ep1.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Overlapping videos playing at the same time can be the case, but I stop(or hide) all videos before playing the next one. I only caught one instance in the remaster where I forgot to hide one, but it's fixed now. Renpy just isn't the best video player and it decodes the videos using software instead of hardware. That's why it struggles on lower-end machines.
I get that its the latest topic of discussion, Jestur, but it lags for a second or two and then carries on, on my shit ass laptop. It's not a huge deal and I think you're absolutely right that its just Ren'Py not being a video player. It's relying on hardware and at least in my case, the hardware is shit.

Dec 2, 2020
I think the magic hamburger bag is the key to everything. It's all a plot by big fast food to make bags that have little pocket portals in them. They are behind it all.
Yeah. Now when we think about it he can use that magic bag to "bag" Jenny, Scarlett, and the rest of the girls in 1999 and bring them to the present time, voila! Problem solved!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah. Now when we think about it he can use that magic bag to "bag" Jenny, Scarlett, and the rest of the girls in 1999 and bring them to the present time, voila! Problem solved!
But then Skyler and the Twins and maybe even others would vanish... still we may need to consider this option... :ROFLMAO:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
after first sex with a Krystal - was there Daphne afterwards in the original version or is she part of remaster? i honestly don't remember this character at all or at least this whole talk and sexy burger eating scene

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
after first sex with a Krystal - was there Daphne afterwards in the original version or is she part of remaster? i honestly don't remember this character at all or at least this whole talk and sexy burger eating scene
I think she showed up in the old version but the MC left right away. All the funny burger stuff is new.

Reactions: Danv

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Her storyline/content was changed, with more added, but she was there.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
At this point I would like to note that Dani is an absurd character in the positive sense, who makes for wonderfully ridiculous situations. I hope she will be somewhat liberated from Shelby in the future.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
At this point I would like to note that Dani is an absurd character in the positive sense, who makes for wonderfully ridiculous situations. I hope she will be somewhat liberated from Shelby in the future.
Ik Shelby is in the phone, so I'm assuming she'll be a love interest/side chick/at least one scene with her, maybe a redemption arc or deviant mode scene to put her in her place, and it'll be connected to her dad who may be the other party interessted in time travel

Why I brought this up is I noticed Dani wasn't in the phone as a character route, which kinda sucks, hopefully she'll get some scenes, cuz I feel like she deserves better. I think she's just by Shelby's side cuz she wants to be popular too but is obviously too blinded by teenage mindset to realize there's more to friends than just social status. Hopefully she'll take up MC's offer to join his his friend group.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Awesome, this one should be on the main page. Also, shouldnt it say Khloe instead of Krystal in the phone?
Oh, it´s not just in my game.
Was looking around in the files to see if i could see some obviuse place that i could change it to fix it, but i failed... :LOL:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
It's either the same person or the dev got a bit lazy and just aged a characters face and gave her grey hair and changed their name.
yes it can be just reusing a skin mesh /character model.. But also could be intentional given the family lineage.. aka darci's mum

Reactions: DanThaMan
Jan 16, 2021
Oh, it´s not just in my game.
Was looking around in the files to see if i could see some obviuse place that i could change it to fix it, but i failed... :LOL:
there are at least two bugs with the phone: it says "krystal" instead of "khloe". and it shows darci's affection and lust scores on the screen for tiffany

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The change log states a lot of dialogue was changed. Is that in all chapters or just Chapter 1? It seems like several conversations were changed in other chapters or I am just not remembering them. For example, Jenny's piggyback ride dialogue in 4 seems new.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes