ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I haven't been able to play a "AAA" game, or even a non-VN indie game in years now, finding these exist has been great, I am in the same boat now too though, now that I think I mostly know what I like, sifting through and finding the good ones is getting harder and harder.
I know what your talking about. I've got all kinds of games i could be playing on xbox and the switch but all i do is play these vn games now.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yup, there is so many good VNs currently on development and I'm catching them too fast :LOL: Doesn't help that I dont enjoy other type of games as much as I did before, so I'm about to be bored as hell.
Yeah i know what you mean. I've avoided so many VN Games because they not complete but end up playing them anyway cause these are the only games i wanna play now. I have my hard drive filled with incomplete vn games now lol

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Yeah i know what you mean. I've avoided so many VN Games because they not complete but end up playing them anyway cause these are the only games i wanna play now. I have my hard drive filled with incomplete vn games now lol
I dont have them all still on my storage, but since 6/29 or so, ive played, completed or at least tried out 360 games, according to my Renpy folder where save states go to. It feels like a lot, though in a very short time span, but im sure theres people here who dwarf my numbers.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah I also found them extremely fascinating. Though I don't understand much about the physics of it myself.
I just really like stories about time-traveling and the thought that it might actually be possible, even if it's only in theory, spurs my imagination.
Just imagine you could go back in time and witness the rise of greek or roman civilization or going even further back to ancient mesopotamia. The biggest issue would probably be the language barrier, but still actually seeing what the past was really like would be awesome.
Definitely man. Just chillin' here with my man Gilgamesh. Finding out the answer to all the Pyramid conspiracies...finding out if your average Roman man would take on a "fuck bitches get money" life strategy

Oh also microbes...terrifying

EDIT: Actual content

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am playing the game and following the walkthrough and I have a question. In the beginning when your at the library talking to Alyssa, the walkthrough says to be on her route you need to say yes about going back and talking to her about anime. I said yes and on the phone stats deal is saying that I am not on her route. Why is it doing this? Do I just need to continue the game and it will update down the road?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I am playing the game and following the walkthrough and I have a question. In the beginning when your at the library talking to Alyssa, the walkthrough says to be on her route you need to say yes about going back and talking to her about anime. I said yes and on the phone stats deal is saying that I am not on her route. Why is it doing this? Do I just need to continue the game and it will update down the road?
The walkthrough is out of date and does not reflect the changes made in the recent Chapter 1 rework where some options were changed or outright removed. Chapter 2 onwards should be correct, however.

Reactions: sageproduct

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yup, there is so many good VNs currently on development and I'm catching them too fast :LOL: Doesn't help that I dont enjoy other type of games as much as I did before, so I'm about to be bored as hell.
Yep also once you caught up and you do make it to an update you only get what maybe 30 min to an hour of gameplay depending on the size of the update and some times the update is only bugfixes then your months again waiting for an update. I love these type of games but it can be frustrating.

4.80 star(s) 290 Votes