Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys I'm new to this game. I searched this thread, but I'd appreciate if a veteran could help me answer these questions:

1) Who are the main girls?
2) Who are the fuckable (or likely fuckable in the future) girls?
3) I heard this game updates twice a year, but is that true?
4) What percent complete is this game?
5) Does the incest patch give you access to new scenes/images, or does it just change text?

Thanks so much in advance :) I apologize if this post irked you

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. With the addition of the phone feature we can safely say that all the girls shown there can be romanced and all of them can be seen as main girls or now, since you can choose to not start anything with anyone and everyone has a role to play, thus, in my humble opinion, the main girls will probably be the ones that will get the most scenes
2. Same answer applies here all the girls in your phone
3. If I remember correctly it's 3-4 months per update
4. 1/3 or 1/4 depending on how long the dev wishes the game to be (we've yet to meet all the girls so we can assume there is still a long way to go)
5. No, the patch just gives you the unaltered story

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys I'm new to this game. I searched this thread, but I'd appreciate if a veteran could help me answer these questions:
Allow me to answer your questions in order :
1) Who are the main girls?
Darci
2) Who are the fuckable (or likely fuckable in the future) girls?
Darci
3) I heard this game updates twice a year, but is that true?
More frequently than that, usually. The last big update was a bit different because of issues. You can probably expect 3-4 months under normal circumstances but assuming a "When the update's done it'll come out and you'll get more Darci" attitude would be wise.
4) What percent complete is this game?
That one's up to Jestur (the dev) to answer, but you can probably assume there's a lot more Darci to come. Or at least that's what we all hope.
5) Does the incest patch give you access to new scenes/images, or does it just change text?
It changes the text between the mom, the sister, and the aunt, not the renders so you don't gain or lose any lewdness with Darci either way.
Thanks so much in advance :) I apologize if this post irked you
Darci.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just finished the game for the first time. A very interesting project that has a plot and you read dialogues instead of skipping to erotic scenes. I'm interested in the question. Version 0.5 is in development, or dev will keep remastering early episodes?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just finished the game for the first time. A very interesting project that has a plot and you read dialogues instead of skipping to erotic scenes. I'm interested in the question. Version 0.5 is in development, or dev will keep remastering early episodes?
No more full remasters, though there may be improvements to early scenes here and there, there won't be anything that will force a restart like the episode 1 remaster did.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020

Darci

Darci

More frequently than that, usually. The last big update was a bit different because of issues. You can probably expect 3-4 months under normal circumstances but assuming a "When the update's done it'll come out and you'll get more Darci" attitude would be wise.

That one's up to Jestur (the dev) to answer, but you can probably assume there's a lot more Darci to come. Or at least that's what we all hope.

It changes the text between the mom, the sister, and the aunt, not the renders so you don't gain or lose any lewdness with Darci either way.

Darci.
Yeah Darci is cute, but I'm also looking forward to ffm scenes with:
  • Darci and Crystal
  • Darci and Skylar
  • Darci and Jessica
  • Darci and Tiffany
  • Darci and Darci's Grandma
  • Darci and Darci's Mum - involving time-travel so they are the same age (just imagine Darci inspecting the hole, from which she will eventually emerge, with her tongue)
  • Darci and ... well anyone really.

Last edited:

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
I haven't played since episode 4 first released so I may be out of the loop, but the download says it's 0.4.6 but the title screen/uncompressed folder says it's 0.4.5 so I was just wondering if it's supposed to be that way?

starkj

May 17, 2022
I haven't played since episode 4 first released so I may be out of the loop, but the download says it's 0.4.6 but the title screen/uncompressed folder says it's 0.4.5 so I was just wondering if it's supposed to be that way?
He just forgot to change the numbers but its supposed to be 0.4.6.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No more full remasters, though there may be improvements to early scenes here and there, there won't be anything that will force a restart like the episode 1 remaster did.
Good to know. The plot stopped at a very interesting place at the end of Ep4, I would not like to wait a year or two before the update.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Darci

Darci

Darci.
So I take it you're a fan of Darci? She's cute, but I'm big on redheads, so when I finally get to play this, I'm hoping Alyssa is on the menu.

Jun 6, 2022

Darci

Darci

Darci.
"Darci" has now lost all meaning.

• Sad
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
i re
Yeah Darci is cute, but I'm also looking forward to ffm scenes with:
  • Darci and Crystal
  • Darci and Skylar
  • Darci and Jessica
  • Darci and Tiffany
  • Darci and Darci's Grandma
  • Darci and Darci's Mum - involving time-travel so they are the same age (just imagine Darci inspecting the hole, from which she will eventually emerge, with her tongue)
  • Darci and ... well anyone really.
I really hope we get scenes like Darci and Jackie/her mom, (or all three at once :devilish:), gotta activate Deviant Mode for that one

The twins at the same time is definitely something I'm looking forward too, (and with their mom of course), which will hopefully happen as well

Would also say Skylar and her mom (and krystal/jess and respective moms), but at this point I think I just want every character and their mom ffm scenes tbh :BootyTime: Idk how far Jestur's willing to go with incestual ffm scenes (especially considering theres a non-incest version of the game), but hopefully everything will work out :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes