spectrallynx

Oct 10, 2019
English is not my native language and I never review a game in F95. But Dev, your game is so good so I have to write something

First, as people said, your render and animation are the best HS base I've ever seen.

I love your story in every details. Very interesting and well made. I can see you thoughtfully plotted it for a long time, so it has very good details and depth. 90's setting is an excellent idea which remind me of my good old days.

Dialogue is awesome and fun to read. You have talent in writing and know how to made it interesting (I bet you read a lot of novels and write some yourself for a long time.) Also love a sense of humor you put into it.

For characters, they are all gems. You made them alive with good background and personality. I rarely fall for a girl in VN game but Darci made it. Love her so much!

For storyline and pace whatever people said just do it as you've planned. You can improve some details from suggestions but overall you are heading to a right direction. I'd say keep it that way.

Will support your Patreon soon. Can't wait for the next update. Wish you luck and thank you for your effort in this game!

Sep 18, 2018
I only copied the color codes over with little to no other changes.

Edit: Updated for incest and guide to Ep. 2
Mega

EDIT: Seems I missed one of the choices it's fixed.
Im getting an error immediately when trying to start with yours.
Does it need to be combined with incest patch or something also?
The error says: Parsing the scripts failed

Using a fresh install, and ive never played the game before.
Placing the scripts folder inside the Ripples ep2/Game folder

I've made a quick and dirty patch that does both.
Qleaf I've used you're walk-through as the base, copying the choice highlights. I hope you don't mind if so, let me know and i'll remove it .

This combines the text from the icest patch with Qleaf 's walkthought. If there is any extras to the mod like enabling extra scenes I probably missed that.

One other note, I have removed a lot of the vpunches as the give me headache, mostly from the second half. If the dev or modders are unhappy pm and I'll delete it.
This one at least seem to work. The game starts and works. If everything works as intended i dont know yet.

Reactions: Naxos

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Great work!, good update lenght.

Wonder how the time traveling will play out game already has many girls.

I think this game use honey select 2 models? good job removing that oily effect other games suffer from.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Great work!, good update lenght.

Wonder how the time traveling will play out game already has many girls.

I think this game use honey select 2 models? good job removing that oily effect other games suffer from.
I'm using the original Honey Select. HS2 wasn't out yet when I first started creating this, but I take that as a compliment. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Jestur
Firstly, thanks for reminding me I had a whole season of Westworld to watch.

Wow, great game so far. Loving it. Great characters, can't pick a favourite yet. Nice pacing. Only bad thing I can say about it is, I want more content :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One suggestion, you should consider changing the text on lines like. There are a few that break the immersion.

"Krystal starts reaching for Mcname's zipper as she says" should be "Krystal starts reaching for your zipper as she says"
"As she says this, she gives Mcname a wink" should be "As she says this, she gives you a wink"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Deezius and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Jestur
Firstly, thanks for reminding me I had a whole season of Westworld to watch.

Wow, great game so far. Loving it. Great characters, can't pick a favourite yet. Nice pacing. Only bad thing I can say about it is, I want more content :p

One suggestion, you should consider changing the text on lines like. There are a few that break the immersion.

"Krystal starts reaching for Mcname's zipper as she says" should be "Krystal starts reaching for your zipper as she says"
"As she says this, she gives Mcname a wink" should be "As she says this, she gives you a wink"

110% agree :D

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not going to lie, was a little dissapointed he didn't save Aunt Jenny, but at least he had some fun with her.

I do hope the time travel doesn't play too much of a role in the future, in the sense patreons vote he needs to go back and save her. IMO, messing with time and characters very seldom works and just becomes confusing unless it's really well planned out before hand.

Of course Jestur you need to do your story the way you want to. Judging from what we've seen so far, it's going to be good.

Spfjolietjake Maviarab, AceOfNiagara thorin0815 Dragon59 you need to check this out!

Badjourasmix I might have finally found a GILF!

Edit, sorry guys how could I forget you, ImperialD & Batman187

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Not going to lie, was a little dissapointed he didn't save Aunt Jenny, but at least he had some fun with her.

I do hope the time travel doesn't play too much of a role in the future, in the sense patreons vote he needs to go back and save her. IMO, messing with time and characters very seldom works and just becomes confusing unless it's really well planned out before hand.

Of course Jestur you need to do your story the way you want to. Judging from what we've seen so far, it's going to be good.

Spfjolietjake Maviarab, AceOfNiagara thorin0815 Dragon59 you need to check this out!

Badjourasmix I might have finally found a GILF!
Don't worry, there's still a lot of the story to tell. Most of the core story(for all episodes planned) was written before I ever created a scene.
Answers may lie closer than you think. There are clues and hints sprinkled around the episodes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Don't worry, there's still a lot of the story to tell. Most of the core story was written before I ever created a scene.
Answers may lie closer than you think. There are clues and hints sprinkled around the episodes.
This is turning out to be like another vn .....clues everywhere...fuck...now I'm compelled to go back look for some clues..
EDIT : it's not a bad thing...don't get me wrong cause my message sounds negative...it's not ..I'm quite happy with the game :p it's just now that I know there are clues I'll focus to much on that :p

Reactions: Deezius

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
This is turning out to be like another vn .....clues everywhere...fuck...now I'm compelled to go back look for some clues..
EDIT : it's not a bad thing...don't get me wrong cause my message sounds negative...it's not ..I'm quite happy with the game :p it's just now that I know there are clues I'll focus to much on that :p
You don't need to focus too much on it. But there is a couple of things, whether in the dialog or in the pictures. Some people have already guessed a connection between two people that is correct, but I won't say who, because well... spoilers. :cool:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You don't need to focus too much on it. But there is a couple of things, whether in the dialog or in the pictures. Some people have already guessed a connection between two people that is correct, but I won't say who, because well... spoilers. :cool:
you little tease...:))

• Haha
Reactions: Jestur

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Another Good Lokking Game but with low fap-fap content....
Waiting when game be have at least 0.6 and only when i can tell have this game future or not have...

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes