BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Jestur actually now that I've processed it all I realised there is one seriously big problem and negative thing about this game.

The more I think about it the more it negates everything I've said and is a deal breaker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've had a similar thought when I saw her...
why the fuck is she in the fucking past?????nooooooooo.....I hope we can see her in the present .,..but I'm not sure I want her changed to much :p ....

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur actually now that I've processed it all I realised there is one seriously big problem and negative thing about this game.

The more I think about it the more it negates everything I've said and is a deal breaker.

I've had a similar thought when I saw her...
why the fuck is she in the fucking past?????nooooooooo.....I hope we can see her in the present .,..but I'm not sure I want her changed to much :p ....
Sorry.... There is so much I want to say about things but you know...:LOL:
You'll see her again...
You know there are two twin redheads? :unsure:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry.... There is so much I want to say about things but you know...:LOL:
You'll see her again...
You know there are two twin redheads? :unsure:
I don't remember this detail to be specified...although I'll admit I was mesmerized with her model...(all of them actually...)
Next replay I'll try to keep my eyes on the text more

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I've made a quick and dirty patch that does both.
Qleaf I've used you're walk-through as the base, copying the choice highlights. I hope you don't mind if so, let me know and i'll remove it .

This combines the text from the icest patch with Qleaf 's walkthought. If there is any extras to the mod like enabling extra scenes I probably missed that.
Thanks for being considerate. As long as this will benefit everyone, I'm all for it. I just know that I wouldn't have the energy to maintain 2 forms of scripts and check for modifications every update. Especially when I have other game to work on.

Regarding extra scenes:
Short answer = No.

Long answer =
At episode 1, there was a point offering you to visit either Krystal and Skylar (i.e go to park or visit home choice). I made a custom path that allowed the player to see both.

When episode 2 released, the dev removed that choice and allowed the player to visit both (just as how I custom made the path). Thus I only colored the best choices, there were no custom/extra scenes created by me.

----

With that being said, thanks again for your efforts.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Not going to lie, was a little dissapointed he didn't save Aunt Jenny, but at least he had some fun with her.

I do hope the time travel doesn't play too much of a role in the future, in the sense patreons vote he needs to go back and save her. IMO, messing with time and characters very seldom works and just becomes confusing unless it's really well planned out before hand.

Of course Jestur you need to do your story the way you want to. Judging from what we've seen so far, it's going to be good.

Spfjolietjake Maviarab, AceOfNiagara thorin0815 Dragon59 you need to check this out!

Badjourasmix I might have finally found a GILF!

Edit, sorry guys how could I forget you, ImperialD & Batman187
*hears ping*...

Hmmm what? Ffs...Naxos again....*reads*...ohh...interesting....*reads descritption....checks images....downloads*....

Let you off this time Nax ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hi, I am the grouchiest grouch, a lover of redheads, and I 100% endorse this message!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not going to lie, was a little dissapointed he didn't save Aunt Jenny, but at least he had some fun with her.

I do hope the time travel doesn't play too much of a role in the future, in the sense patreons vote he needs to go back and save her. IMO, messing with time and characters very seldom works and just becomes confusing unless it's really well planned out before hand.

Of course Jestur you need to do your story the way you want to. Judging from what we've seen so far, it's going to be good.

Spfjolietjake Maviarab, AceOfNiagara thorin0815 Dragon59 you need to check this out!

Thank you. Was watching this before it got redone. Haven't had a chance to play it again yet to see if that spark is still there for me, but since you tagged me I feel a lot better and will move it up my list:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Naxos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you. Was watching this before it got redone. Haven't had a chance to play it again yet to see if that spark is still there for me, but since you tagged me I feel a lot better and will move it up the top of my list:)
there was a small mistake in what you were saying...I helped you out...no need to thank me...:))))

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've made a quick and dirty patch that does both.
Qleaf I've used you're walk-through as the base, copying the choice highlights. I hope you don't mind if so, let me know and i'll remove it .

This combines the text from the icest patch with Qleaf 's walkthought. If there is any extras to the mod like enabling extra scenes I probably missed that.

One other note, I have removed a lot of the vpunches as the give me headache, mostly from the second half. If the dev or modders are unhappy pm and I'll delete it.
*notices I've been pinged*
*reads through the thread*
Thanks for doing this I+Walk.

I'll be back after I finally played.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Considering how similar our tastes our I didn't hesitate and downloaded straight away lol

Looking throught the preview pics I've already seen my favourites (those 2 sweet looking readheads, and the sexy girl with the nose ring) :love:

Gotta say though, kinda partial 2 a Gilf myself, and she is by far 1 of the best looking Gilfs I've seen in any game :love:

Thank's for the heads up about this game Naxos gonna give it a bash now, the game that is :whistle:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019

I think it is the mother of the twin in School! Mhh hope i see the twin again or Her? we will see or?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Considering how similar our tastes our I didn't hesitate and downloaded straight away lol

Looking throught the preview pics I've already seen my favourites (those 2 sweet looking readheads, and the sexy girl with the nose ring) :love:

Gotta say though, kinda partial 2 a Gilf myself, and she is by far 1 of the best looking Gilfs I've seen in any game :love:

Thank's for the heads up about this game Naxos gonna give it a bash now, the game that is :whistle:
The fact that the GILF

Also I really want to meet Darci's mom, she is obviously a big mystery and we need to know who she is...

Reactions: lunar517 and Naxos
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes