Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Saves from the first release not working with this update?
They might work, but the variables might cause funny things to happen. Some story details have been slightly changed and it is highly recommended to start over. I will try to make sure that all saves will work in future episodes from now on.
Sorry... :(
Skylar and Krystal's route have been altered in episode 1. Check the changlog for more info.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur
How many episodes do you have planned?or hope to do?
If it's not a secret :p
I have already have around 10 episodes written, but that's that a rough number because some episodes might be split or combined depending on length. That's not the dialog, but what is going to happen, what is talked about, story details, and ect. In a story like this you have to know what is going to happen and write it almost in whole or else you will have plots holes like no other. Writing this story was like putting together a puzzle. It wasn't easy, but very fun!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have already have around 10 episodes written, but that's that a rough number because some episodes might be split or combined depending on length. That's not the dialog, but what is going to happen, what is talked about, story details, and ect.
nice :D awesome :D
Thx for that :)

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Ok first of all I gotta thank Naxos for letting me know about this game (and for the combined patch and walkthrough mod), great shout mate. (y)

Looking through the preview images before playing I already knew Skylar was gonna be 1 of my favourites, as soon as I saw her tattoo and heard her story...boom straight to #1.(about Lizzie, the girl in class, any plans on MC getting with her in the future?...because you know....the tatts:love:)

All the characters look really good, hard to believe they were made in HS some models in HS2 and even Daz dont look this good.
Skylar, Scarlett and Miss Gilmour(Jackie) being my personal favourites, Oh and Lizzie of course.

Animations are great, music is great, story again so far great...I honestly can't think of any negative about this game, the only thing I found is grammatical errors...a word or letter missing here or there...Krystal say's Daphe instead of Daphne at 1 point, unlike a lot of games this does not put me off as they are few and far between, and even when it happens you can still understand what is meant to have been said.

This is definately a game I'll be adding to my watch list and keeping an eye on, already worked it's way towards the top of my list, great work so far Jestur can't wait to see what you have in store, keep it up mate.(y)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Ok first of all I gotta thank Naxos for letting me know about this game (and for the combined patch and walkthrough mod), great shout mate. (y)

Looking through the preview images before playing I already knew Skylar was gonna be 1 of my favourites, as soon as I saw her tattoo and heard her story...boom straight to #1.(about Lizzie, the girl in class, any plans on MC getting with her in the future?...because you know....the tatts:love:)

All the characters look really good, hard to believe they were made in HS some models in HS2 and even Daz dont look this good.
Skylar, Scarlett and Miss Gilmour(Jackie) being my personal favourites, Oh and Lizzie of course.

Animations are great, music is great, story again so far great...I honestly can't think of any negative about this game, the only thing I found is grammatical errors...a word or letter missing here or there...Krystal say's Daphe instead of Daphne at 1 point, unlike a lot of games this does not put me off as they are few and far between, and even when it happens you can still understand what is meant to have been said.

This is definately a game I'll be adding to my watch list and keeping an eye on, already worked it's way towards the top of my list, great work so far Jestur can't wait to see what you have in store, keep it up mate.(y)
Can you remember where the typos/grammar errors were? If not, that's fine. I'm working on a bugfix/typos build right now, and I already fixed a few of them. I tend to miss them a lot because, in my mind, I know what the dialog is supposed to say, but my mind reads over them like everything is fine. If you can't remember, don't worry about it.

I'm glad you enjoyed Ripples and Thanks!

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Can you remember where the typos/grammar errors were? If not, that's fine. I'm working on a bugfix/typos build right now, and I already fixed a few of them. I tend to miss them a lot because, in my mind, I know what the dialog is supposed to say, but my mind reads over them like everything is fine. If you can't remember, don't worry about it.

I'm glad you enjoyed Ripples and Thanks!
The 1 where Krystal says Daphe is Line 208 in e1s9.rpy script, was the only 1 that stuck out because I remember thinking...wtf kinda name is "Daphe"?...and kinda just knew it was supposed to be Daphne lol, I'll give the game a quick 2nd playthrough(totally worth it)
and try and pick a few more out for ya :D

Reactions: Jestur

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
They might work, but the variables might cause funny things to happen. Some story details have been slightly changed and it is highly recommended to start over. I will try to make sure that all saves will work in future episodes from now on.
Sorry... :(
Skylar and Krystal's route have been altered in episode 1. Check the changlog for more info.
No need to apologize, just asking because a lot of the time when an update breaks saves there's a note warning people added to the OP. It's no big deal just wanted to make sure the issue isn't my fault.

Reactions: Jestur

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I've just finished my very first run of Ripples and since I'm more of a lazy writer I can only fully agree with Batman187 . Rarely played such an entertaining VN and I also fell in love with Skylar, I mean how can you not fall in love with a headbanging metal chick even if she is not a redhead (giving a broad hint Jestur how about a little hair dye for her ;)). The MC is wonderfully normal and not, as usual, a perverted selfish asshole, that can't be emphasized enough.

My conclusion: very nice graphics, excellent animations, good background sound, great story, very pretty girls with all kinds of body types and a pleasant MC.

In one sentence, I'm (aside from wishing for more redheads) perfectly happy with Ripples.

Thanks a lot Jestur for making the game and to Naxos that he pointed it out to me.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
There are twin redheads in episode 1.
...and then the MC goes to the library to ask her more about what she was talking about. And you meet the other twin on the way out of the library.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that.
Was about to ask "where's the twin?" and question the tag. Never mind lol!
Keep doing your thing :LOL:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
There are twin redheads in episode 1.
You first meet them in the classroom. Well, you see Alyssa asking the teacher about the powerplant and then the MC goes to the library to ask her more about what she was talking about. And you meet the other twin on the way out of the library.
By the way, is Scarlett the mother of the redhead twins?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Batman187
Sep 18, 2018
Played trough the game for the first time yesterday, and wow!
Dialog and story are okay, its way to easy to get on with all the girls for my taste, but its the direction the game have chosen, so thats okay.
Every one have different preferences there.
The whole game kept me entertained all the way trough, and the animations and models where good.
And the girls are very lovable all of them, and have different enough personalities and bodies.

But really that last scene with Darci.... just wow... That is one of the best scenes ive ever played tbh.
The whole scene is just perfect!
The dialog, body language/positioning and the animations where just SO perfect!
I really hope this "track" will be kept up between the MC and Darci.
Cos there is just something so sexy with a willing shy and curious submissive that have a totally different personality normally.
Most games fail at this when trying this, and the sub breaks character way to much, or they go all overboard with the:
"Ohhhhh touch me daddy" and overly slutty behavior.
This scene kept the roleplaying intact, and Darci was playing more of a curious and shy submissive with just perfect body language, instead of a slutty submissive. And that was just BRILLIANT!

Really spot on the whole scene BRAVO!
Like i said, please keep this "curious and shy submissive" up with her, and dont turn her in to a overly slutty submissive.

Really well done!

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Cough* cough* you mean 4 way? who you going to leave out, better not be the MC.

Ps. Thanks for the assist on the new sig.
Read your post and thought..."wtf you on about 4 way?".....went back through the posts and was like..."oh Sheet, ye"

So my bad....*O.M.G just imagine that 4way* :love: :p

Ps. Np on this sig, think the changes you made make it look better tbh:D(y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That sub scene was so awesome. Really looking forward to more of it. Man I felt those spanks she got.
thanks z2lid for mentioning it, I had completely forgotten how good it was because there was so much to focus on when I finished playing.

100% agree hope she stays innocent and sub and doesn't go all slutty. Also hope it's a loving sub relationship and she's not just a sex toy for him, but i don't see the MC being like that, treating her like a toy I mean.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes