Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
This is the MOST engaging game on this whole site (and that is really saying something) Brilliant renders, Excellent 1st class story line, gorgeous models, good sex scenes without being a F**k fest. I am drooling for the update (of the story line) can't wait for the update YAY.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
No sister was conceived by a different guy mentioned when he goes back to the past. Mom had a boyfriend in the past. So she would be a half sister/step daughter of sorts lol.

It's just a theory though. I don't think the story clearly rules out the possibility of his dad just being the guy who fathered his sister.
The game has slightly different story details if the game is patched or not. Also, don't forget to edit your comments and put in the spoiler tag for people who haven't played yet.

Thanks and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. I love hearing all the theories! :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game has slightly different story details if the game is patched or not. Also, don't forget to edit your comments and put in the spoiler tag for people who haven't played yet.

Thanks and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game. I love hearing all the theories! :)
That's one thing that bothered me a bit. I wonder how the plot can stay consistent between the two versions without some massive constraints on the shared script or rewriting a bunch of it for the non-incest.

Many of the mothers of the girls in the present are potential LI in the past. If we impregnated their mothers, that would still be incest when we bang the daughters in the present... right? If they are impregnated by someone else, well that is a huge missed opportunity in terms of story telling. Plus, there are people who would take it as NTR haha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
At least one reason to play the non patched version as well. Landlady, I'm cumming!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I was too confused myself while writing, that's why I deleted it again. Don't drink and write! Damn Irish why did you invent Guinness?
To teach the rest of us what good beer tastes like...

Theories:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the Oregon State Beavers would be interested in the fact that Jestur is using their mascot for the HS :ROFLMAO:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
To teach the rest of us what good beer tastes like...

Theories:

At least one of the names of Darci's mother is Jenny. The sexy GILF teach is Miss Gilmour. There is a Jenny Gilmour in the game. :censored:o_O:unsure::geek:

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
At least one of the names of Darci's mother is Jenny. The sexy GILF teach is Miss Gilmour. There is a Jenny Gilmour in the game. :censored:o_O:unsure::geek:
In the real world that would mean nothing, LOL. In my junior high school (which was a 2 year middle school) there were at least 7 Jennifers. But in a game that would confirm that Darci's mom is Jenny and she has been hiding since the accident.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
  • Thinking Face

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I forgot to mention this before but I love the choice of show that's always on TV, Jestur has good taste. The Expanse is probably my favorite show ever.

expanse.png

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Damn time travel stories, I came to the F95 forum for some relaxation. I have to quickly make myself a tin foil hat to protect myself from all the theories before my brain overheats. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Did the game mention how long it had been since Jenny's daughter disappeared?
Ye, can't quite remember the scene it says it but searched throught the scripts and found it

"And the cops had the nerve to suggest that {i}maybe{/i} she ran away."
"*Sarcastically* Yeah, an eight-year-old girl loses her mother and decides to run away. Bullshit!"

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't quite conceptualize the theory yet, but I think there is a crazy multigenerational incest thing going on with Darci's (and basically MC's) family tree. I think Granny Gilmore is the Jenny we see 1999. She gets sent back in time and lives through more years one way or another. There was a mention of "take your child to work day" when MC visits the abandoned plant. Maybe Jenny and her daughter (MC daughter perhaps), got sent back further back in time along with the MC from the past as they worked on the time machine.

This can get so confusing that I have a hard time wrapping my head around my theory lol. MC impregnates Tiffany and Jenny. MC raises baby MC until the accident. MC, Jenny, and Jenny's daughter get sent back further in time where they get stuck. MC bangs someone... maybe Jenny again!? MC gets 2 more kids. They are Tiffany and Jenny. MC is his own grandfather and father! MC and original Jenny separate. MC becomes bitter and gets drunk a lot (which we see in 1999 timeline). Jenny takes her daughter and goes off somewhere and eventually becomes Granny Gilmore. Maybe some version of MC bangs Jenny's daughter when she is grown up. MC is Darci's father and grandfather! My head explodes at this point.

• Thinking Face

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I can't quite conceptualize the theory yet, but I think there is a crazy multigenerational incest thing going on with Darci's (and basically MC's) family tree. I think Granny Gilmore is the Jenny we see 1999. She gets sent back in time and lives through more years one way or another. There was a mention of "take your child to work day" when MC visits the abandoned plant. Maybe Jenny and her daughter (MC daughter perhaps), got sent back further back in time along with the MC from the past as they worked on the time machine.

This can get so confusing that I have a hard time wrapping my head around my theory lol. MC impregnates Tiffany and Jenny. MC raises baby MC until the accident. MC, Jenny, and Jenny's daughter get sent back further in time where they get stuck. MC bangs someone... maybe Jenny again!? MC gets 2 more kids. They are Tiffany and Jenny. MC is his own grandfather and father! MC and original Jenny separate. MC becomes bitter and gets drunk a lot (which we see in 1999 timeline). Jenny takes her daughter and goes off somewhere and eventually becomes Granny Gilmore. Maybe some version of MC bangs Jenny's daughter when she is grown up. MC is Darci's father and grandfather! My head explodes at this point.
This is confusing as hell, but I somehow understand and can see what you're getting at, while it is confusing, it sort of makes sense? kinda?o_O :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

images.jpg
Please stop it! My brain hurts, it hurts so bad. o_O

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes