Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the beginning of the game, Skylar is Jessica's friend, not the MC's. Skylar is also a year older than the MC, and she is in college while he is still in high school. They only see each other when Skylar visits Jessica. There is no reason for Skylar's mother and the MC to interact (in the current time period) until she comes over during the game.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
So I apologize if this is a dumb question or if it has been asked a hundred times or even just asked recently, but if I played through all of 4.1 is there enough changes in 4.6 that will make a significant change? I know a lot of stuff is subjective and knowing me I most likely will anyways but was curious. Is it mostly a (not sure if this is the right word) remaster or do significant changes get made to the story.
I played through this all in something like 2 or 3 days so I really really liked it but I did it semi recently so not sure if I should wait until it's closer to 5 coming out to replay it or there will be enough changes that will keep it fresh. Again I apologize if this has been asked to death.

TLDR: Is there a lot of changes from 4.1 to 4.6 or is it mostly visual and almost nothing in the story gets touched?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So I apologize if this is a dumb question or if it has been asked a hundred times or even just asked recently, but if I played through all of 4.1 is there enough changes in 4.6 that will make a significant change? I know a lot of stuff is subjective and knowing me I most likely will anyways but was curious. Is it mostly a (not sure if this is the right word) remaster or do significant changes get made to the story.
I played through this all in something like 2 or 3 days so I really really liked it but I did it semi recently so not sure if I should wait until it's closer to 5 coming out to replay it or there will be enough changes that will keep it fresh. Again I apologize if this has been asked to death.

TLDR: Is there a lot of changes from 4.1 to 4.6 or is it mostly visual and almost nothing in the story gets touched?
IMO, if you played recently I'd wait and restart a new game when the next version comes out. There were changes with some dialogue and a couple of scenes were changed, iirc, but nothing major was added. The story remains the same.

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
This might have been asked previously, but: Is the patch included in the apk? If not, can it be easily applied to the Android version? Or are the options to either pray for a fanmade APK file or run it in an emulator?

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Animations are choppy especially at the start. That's the only complaint, otherwise 10/10.

Best plot on here. It all started with Alyssa and I think we may have already met Darci's mom.

FaithlessH

Nov 24, 2021
So, i just decided to download the game again after skipping few version. But when i start the game, it won't open.
It just give 1 sec buffering cursor icon and then didn't show anything. No Mod installed. Any idea?
Because i remember the last time i played this game, i've never had this problem.
Thank you in advance.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So, i just decided to download the game again after skipping few version. But when i start the game, it won't open.
It just give 1 sec buffering cursor icon and then didn't show anything. No Mod installed. Any idea?
Because i remember the last time i played this game, i've never had this problem.
Thank you in advance.
Pretty sure the update is the new version of Renpy ... are you on a 32 bit operating system? I don't think the new Renpy supports that anymore. Only other thing I can think of is to make sure you have a clean install and try again.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Even aside from Alyssa being awkward and adorable, I really just want to pick her brain and for her to be my partner in crime solving this time travel case and helping Crystal. Smart ladies are so fun!!! (I can't bring myself to pursue Jenny because I can't imagine that doing anything but causing everyone more pain)

I really like Skylar!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jestur clearly does too

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can't bring myself to pursue Jenny because I can't imagine that doing anything but causing everyone more pain
Hmm... What if getting Jenny pregnant saved her life? :unsure: Caused her to NOT work at the power plant?

Perhaps not, but my point is that you never know what's going to happen in a time-travel plot, or what the developer has in mind for Jenny or anyone else.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes