alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Why does the game contain some real names (e.g. NASA, FBI) but others are fake (e.g. Mokia iso Nokia)?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I just gave the game a full replay, still really love it. Noticed Tiff/Jenny's maiden name is Peart, Jestur is a massive prog fan I guess lmao. Steven Wilson, Peart, Gilmour (Tiffany wearing Division Bell shirt), love the music references. Can't wait for part 5

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I haven't played the latest content yet but I remember Skylar falsely accusing you of something. Is this resolved in the latest episode (is the misunderstanding cleared, does she apologize or smth)? I started from the beginning now but can't enjoy her scenes anymore knowing how it will turn out.

Apr 8, 2018
I haven't played the latest content yet but I remember Skylar falsely accusing you of something. Is this resolved in the latest episode (is the misunderstanding cleared, does she apologize or smth)? I started from the beginning now but can't enjoy her scenes anymore knowing how it will turn out.
Nope

• Sad
Reactions: alex13_zen

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I also must knowwwww
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since seeing this scene, every single time I've gotten fast food I've been filled with joy thinking about how excited she was for her food and sharing it with me.

I'd love to eat together with her

It wasn't an accusation, it was suspicion and wanting to know the truth. Because of her mom's warning.

As for how it will turn out: keep in mind that Skylar is the game's mascot, and Jestur loves her even more than you do.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It hasn't been resolved because it happened in the most recent update ... hopefully it'll be resolved sooner rather than later.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I just gave the game a full replay, still really love it. Noticed Tiff/Jenny's maiden name is Peart, Jestur is a massive prog fan I guess lmao. Steven Wilson, Peart, Gilmour (Tiffany wearing Division Bell shirt), love the music references. Can't wait for part 5
You're criminally neglecting the park being named Blackwater Park, the other town being called Riverside, the references to Wrench/Tool and the literal copying of some of the lyrics from Tool's The Grudge (you wear the grudge like a crown) for some of the dialogue, etc...

There's a Fuckton of Prog references.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I may have said this already, but of all the classic references Jestur makes in this game, my favorite is probably the most simple ... the Seven Words. (RIP Rufus)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Luna was the Moon goddess in the ancient Roman religion. It also means Moon in several languages.
I wonder if the MC will keep telling Skylar he's never seen her mother before. Though in a way it would be true since Luna wasn't her mom back then :)

Nov 25, 2022
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

In which case transcode the videos to 30 FPS - VP8 - lower bitrate *.webms (also convert the 10-bit color videos) or . I may have been chasing some double animations so the quality level & bitrate could likely be a bit higher (depending on CPU).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

30 FPS - reduced bitrate animations

Download (756 meg)

SHA256:
66a7f238dba4a7788be937304d3d994b24f4c995ebea9bd228ee0caf4d8dbac8 30fps_low-br.zip
Thank you so much for this

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
You're criminally neglecting the park being named Blackwater Park, the other town being called Riverside, the references to Wrench/Tool and the literal copying of some of the lyrics from Tool's The Grudge (you wear the grudge like a crown) for some of the dialogue, etc...

There's a Fuckton of Prog references.
There was also some discussion a while back about Starless. Both the eroge and the King Crimson album/song.

View attachment 1934819
It is a reference to the VN, one of the first ones I played and boy was I in for a shock! :KEK:
Japanese visual novels have made me desensitized to western made VN that most people play on this site.
Japanese visual novels have some of the best stories I've ever read.
But I am a fan of the song. King Crimson is a great band and I love that Gavin Harrison is now drumming for them.

Reactions: Addictions

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for Ripples. I must say it's a fantastic game, I like everything about it, highly recommended.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes