ElPabloJob

Nov 29, 2021
I enjoy playing this game especially for the plot and not just about sex and stuff. Gotta wait for the next episode. That ending in episode 4 got me thinking about the dots cuz it's starting to connect. This is the most insane detailed hentai game I've ever played for free (cuz I haven't really spend money on this type of games) I feel bad playing it for free tho lols. It's actually good unlike some cliché games and them boring ass scenes.

Had to give it to you and your team. Thank you so much for your works and efforts. Please keep at it. I'll be looking forward for the episode 5 and the turns of events.

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
Just started playing... when he got teleported back in time I immediately thought of the series "Dark"... giggled for myself when he said he was from the village of "Winden" and I realized I couldn't have been more spot on :giggle:

Reactions: Elhemeer

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
For anyone that's not following the patreon:

Dev Update #37
Hello Patrons!
I hope you are all doing well. I've been sick for the past couple of weeks with RSV, which isn't fun at all. I'd never even heard of it until my brother called me and told me my niece had it, and I probably do too. I barely got any work done the first week because I was having fevers and coughing so damn much. This virus last weeks, but I've been feeling better and have been able to return to work the past week and have got a lot done. Only a little bit of lingering cough is left now.

As I've been working this past week, I'm getting a better picture of how big this update is. It's going to take longer than I thought it would. I'm already over +4500 lines of code of the episode, and I realized there is still a lot of the episode left to do. For context, episode 4 was 6500 lines of code long, and I will probably hit that mark after two more scenes. And I think I have like 5 or 6 more scenes to do. Some of them are long scenes.

So you're just going to have to be patient, guys. This is going to be a large episode, but I think it's going to be one of the best yet. Lots of content! There are lots of scenes coming in this episode that people have been waiting for. For example, lots of people want another anime-watching scene with Alyssa. I just finished that scene, and it's a great scene. And it gets spicy too!
Right now, I'm at +630 renders and 50 animations.

Have a good one!
-Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks, guys! I'm feeling a lot better now. ❤
Be careful this winter. RSV, Covid, and the flu are all starting to spike.
The next Ripples update is coming along just fine. It's going to be a good update with lots of spicy content. :sneaky:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The next Ripples update is coming along just fine. It's going to be a good update with lots of spicy content. :sneaky:
procupine tree reference or riot

Reactions: Jestur

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Yay!!!!!!

Love and friendship are the spiciest <3 we're all so lucky to have you!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur and Elhemeer

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm just waiting for the Jackie Jam scene :sneaky: just use plot armor to remove the yeast infection :4Head:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Jestur and Elhemeer

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Can you tell us if there going to be anything with Valerie this update?

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
Change of 0.4.6 over 0.4.5 includes: A tiny scene with Tiffany. Can someone tell me where it is? Somehow I didn't find it. And there is also one new animation. Where is that? Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes