subas

Oct 4, 2022
My second-ish adult game and i absolutely love it. I couldn't stop playing and i basically binge played all the episodes. Spoiler: I felt sad that there was no action with Alyssa since she's my favorite. Great game overall. Can't wait for more episodes

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I wanna see what she does with the banana :devilish:
You'll have to be patient for now, hot dog fucker
My second-ish adult game and i absolutely love it. I couldn't stop playing and i basically binge played all the episodes. Spoiler: I felt sad that there was no action with Alyssa since she's my favorite. Great game overall. Can't wait for more episodes
Then you will treat your favorite lady with respect!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i have downloaded and finished 0.4.5 version, but, i see theres a 0.4.6 and nowhere to download
This is a known issue ... at least I think what you're saying is a known issue. The 4.6 links go to files that say 4.5, but they are the correct files, just were misnamed.

EDIT: they're mostly spelling and similar bug edits, but a couple of scenes were inserted, so if you're interested, it's not entirely the same.

Reactions: longsuper1

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
FOH with this bullshit. This is one of the few games left on this site that features girls with realistic proportions. Leave it alone :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you though, the ridiculously large asses and tits in a lot of games is a huge fucking turnoff for me. I'll usually completely avoid and ignore them unless there's a particular (normalish) model that catches my eye.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes