Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Change of 0.4.6 over 0.4.5 includes: A tiny scene with Tiffany. Can someone tell me where it is? Somehow I didn't find it. And there is also one new animation. Where is that? Thanks!
If I remember correctly, it's after second "practice session" with Darci.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Change of 0.4.6 over 0.4.5 includes: A tiny scene with Tiffany. Can someone tell me where it is? Somehow I didn't find it. And there is also one new animation. Where is that? Thanks!
spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skipped through the entire game a third time just for that lol

Download_Trap

Feb 24, 2020
Just finished episode 4, and my god, this is the coolest game I've ever played. The developer really has a talent. Graphics, animations, music, story. Everything is top notch. I was expecting the usual passable game for a couple of hours, but I spent both weekends playing this game and I don't regret it one bit. To write such a huge text and not descend into meaningless graphomania - a talent. The only game that made me feel like that was Once in a lifetime, but in Ripples I've already counted a lot of references to it, so + to the developer. Well, a few theories from me:
1. The man in the mask, it seems to me, is really our father. He has the same hairstyle (you can see it at the end of episode 3 when we have the dream with dad on the beach), and he's a time traveler, which correlates with our missing father. It's possible that the father traveled 20 years into the past, but couldn't go back, which explains his age.
2. I don't think the player is also his father. His mother only recently became pregnant in 1999, which means you have to wait about 8-9 months before his sister is born, which is quite a long time.
3. I think the player might be Skylar's father. Of all the mothers, she's the only one who reacted so unusually to him, and I don't think a photographic memory and "oven not turned off" is reason enough. If I met someone who looked exactly like someone I'd seen 20 years ago, I'd just think they were related. When I showed pictures of my father when he was my age, my friends thought it was me, rather than building theories about time travel, or running away in terror. I think the player with Luna is going to have sex. Skylar's age at 19 is quite suitable for conception in September 1999.
Either way, episode 5 should shed some light. Oh, and the player is a doofus because he didn't think to read the message from Skylar for the entire hour that he and the masked man were walking to the time machine.:confused:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

In which case transcode the videos to 30 FPS - VP8 - lower bitrate *.webms (also convert the 10-bit color videos) or . I may have been chasing some double animations so the quality level & bitrate could likely be a bit higher (depending on CPU).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

30 FPS - reduced bitrate animations

Download (756 meg)

SHA256:
66a7f238dba4a7788be937304d3d994b24f4c995ebea9bd228ee0caf4d8dbac8 30fps_low-br.zip
Thank you so much for your work, I just used it and it worked like a charm no more lagging now, much appreciated! :giggle:

Reactions: gojira667

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks, guys! I'm feeling a lot better now. ❤
Be careful this winter. RSV, Covid, and the flu are all starting to spike.
The next Ripples update is coming along just fine. It's going to be a good update with lots of spicy content. :sneaky:
Take a lot of d3 and zinc also vitamin c that will help a lot.

Reactions: KanyeT

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
I just finished this game and I think it's just crazy, I loved it, I think I'll go support the creators on patreon.
The animations are longer and more advanced than in most VN's I've tried, the music and sounds more coherent.

I don't know if it's allowed but would you know of any other game as long and advanced as this one?
Happy Holidays, Everyone! :LOL:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I just finished this game and I think it's just crazy, I loved it, I think I'll go support the creators on patreon.
The animations are longer and more advanced than in most VN's I've tried, the music and sounds more coherent.

I don't know if it's allowed but would you know of any other game as long and advanced as this one?
If you haven't already give Artemis, Pale Carnations, and Eternum a shot.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

Once in a lifetime as well, same creator as Eternum. It's fully released now, and a really good game

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes