Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Alternatively...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i was a teenager i used to own a mooped, which was rather standard issue for kids in Italy at the time. Under the saddle there was this tiny holding space, maybe 4''x8-10'', something like that, not even 4'' deep. If you read the manual of the mooped it was supposed to hold some useful tool (not included) for everyday mooped throubleshooting. The list was insanely long and you could only wonder how the fuck could all that stuff fit in that tiny space. Same technology of that takeaway bag i guess. Likely gallifreyan :p

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Pretty sure the Bag of Holding was standard D&D equipment by the 80s. Also, according to Norse mythology, Thor stored Mjöllnir, his legendary hammer, in the seam of his tunic, so that's a bit older ...
I'm pretty sure it was one of the items available in the BECMI edition (the colored boxes basic game) so yes. 80's indeed. But i'm positive if you check the White Box edition (mid 70's) it's in there too. You know what? I'm going to check it now.

Edit: Aaaaand directly from the loving hands of Gary Gygax, Book Monsters & Treasures of the White Box edition:

Bag of Holding: A sack-sized magical bag which will contain 10,000 Gold Pieces as if they were only 300. Objects up to 10’ length and 5’ width and 3’ height may be stuffed into the bag, but the weight equivalent, regardless of the weight of the object, then becomes 600.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When i was a teenager i used to own a mooped, which was rather standard issue for kids in Italy at the time. Under the saddle there was this tiny holding space, maybe 4''x8-10'', something like that, not even 4'' deep. If you read the manual of the mooped it was supposed to hold some useful tool (not included) for everyday mooped throubleshooting. The list was insanely long and you could only wonder how the fuck could all that stuff fit in that tiny space. Same technology of that takeaway bag i guess. Likely gallifreyan :p
A VERY special screwdriver.

Reactions: Machete

colorange

Mar 11, 2020
I really like your work , I have finished the episode 4. No mention the characters but the music and the plot are more and more fascinating, especially the dialogue with Jenny at the end of the episode 4, you guys did a great job! I'm looking forward to the next episode, each character has a distinctive personality. I'm curious about how to end it.

FaithlessH

Nov 24, 2021
Pretty sure the update is the new version of Renpy ... are you on a 32 bit operating system? I don't think the new Renpy supports that anymore. Only other thing I can think of is to make sure you have a clean install and try again.
Thanks for replying me.
Uh, I'm on Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Maybe i'll redownload and try again when i'm home.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
how i dowload it for windows?

A NEW GAME IS REQUIRED FOR EP1 REMASTER v0.4.5
DOWNLOAD
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android: -
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there!

Haven't played the game in a few months, I took an hiatus to let updates pile on so I could come back with more content.

Is everything okay? Really liked the game / renders / animations, what's the deal with the Remaster?

Really interest to know what's going on after being away for a few months.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Why are all the files to download 0.4.5 and not 0.4.6 like the title says? Even when you load the game up it says version 0.4.5 NOT 0.4.6. So, where is 0.4.6? The mods also say 0.4.6, but even downloading from other sites it is STILL 0.4.5 inside the files. So, everyone has the wrong version in the info if this is the case.

Updated to EP 4.6 public (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.6 public aka Ep1 Remake.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
Your version is wrong. Please read what I wrote above.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Why are all the files to download 0.4.5 and not 0.4.6 like the title says? Even when you load the game up it says version 0.4.5 NOT 0.4.6. So, where is 0.4.6? The mods also say 0.4.6, but even downloading from other sites it is STILL 0.4.5 inside the files. So, everyone has the wrong version in the info if this is the case.

Your version is wrong. Please read what I wrote above.
Old news ... the file is right, the name is wrong.

Reactions: Shadowen
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes