Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I use the walkthrough mod and choose all the high-lighted green choice. I choose the option that told Shelby off in the store and I choose Shelby wear the cat costume. Still no apology scene from Shelby after the photoshot. Wonder which choice to make to show that scene.
You need 2 Shelby points and to tell her off in the phone store, but I see a lot of people are having a hard time getting it. So I'm going to lower the points to 1 instead.
Sadly i must give up play this game, because the animations still lag. Hope the dev found a solution and good luck
I'll be releasing a version with vp8 30 fps videos for people having trouble. The new version of Renpy is CPU hog when videos are played.
Or you can try the crunched version that someone posted.

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
How did you get the Alyssa scene? I don't know if I missed something before but it doesn't come out
I don't remember how I got it specifily either. I think just play along her route and choose a choices that seem to get her like enough to get choice for that scene. Beginning of that scene is She talking with Riley about her crush after that is the real one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Apxldzib

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the scene outside after the photoshoot I got a weird vibe that maybe Riley is Darcy daughter from the future? which would make the non facing character...

but even if not thats my fav thing about Ripples. there's so much open ended exposition and plot tease that your imagination can run wild.

Reactions: Elhemeer
Mar 6, 2021
Or you can try the crunched version that someone posted.
I think they used vp9 too, for best compression. So vp8 public patch would be really generous from you. Love you, Jes)
Damn, it's been the whole year since I touched Ripples last time. But I don't remember having problems with vids. Did Ripples move to RenPy8 with remaster?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I think they used vp9 too, for best compression. So vp8 public patch would be really generous from you. Love you, Jes)
Damn, it's been the whole year since I touched Ripples last time. But I don't remember having problems with vids. Did Ripples move to RenPy8 with remaster?
Yes, I updated with the remaster. And I'll create a vp8 version or patch soon.

Reactions: WhitePolarFoxxx

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I'm getting outdoorsy bird noise from the scene where:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... still got birds all the way at "To be continued". Restarting does not help. :unsure:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
its been so long and i've forgot who's Boob
there's a lady that runs a Lingerie store (i think MC gets her fired from the gas station when you time travel to the past and use the 2019 currency)
Her husband is Bob and is a cuck

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sadly i must give up play this game, because the animations still lag. Hope the dev found a solution and good luck
if u press shift G or control G, should open up a Renpy graphics render menu. Try selecting a different render engine and restart, see if that fixes it for you.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
in the scene outside after the photoshoot I got a weird vibe that maybe Riley is Darcy daughter from the future? which would make the non facing character...

but even if not thats my fav thing about Ripples. there's so much open ended exposition and plot tease that your imagination can run wild.
damn if that's MC's and Darci's child does that mean you fuck your daughter/roommate jr :LUL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
there's a lady that runs a Lingerie store (i think MC gets her fired from the gas station when you time travel to the past and use the 2019 currency)
Her husband is Bob and is a cuck
I don't think Janellle is old enough to be the clerk that got fired ... pretty sure she's in her early 30s.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes