Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I don't remember how I got it specifily either. I think just play along her route and choose a choices that seem to get her like enough to get choice for that scene. Beginning of that scene is She talking with Riley about her crush after that is the real one.
thats right and i must say i hated that scene... Alyssa is so far the only really innocent and kind of shy char so far could have been a nice romantic arc with her if not for the Riley scene i must say i disliked it so much i had to scroll back and go home instead of watching anime with her.

would have ben a nice addition if after you chose you liked her old style better that she comes clean who put that idea in her had and as mc you could start a slower bulding romance in telling her she should just be herself and dont let oter people influence her..

Reactions: Hengat

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I'm getting outdoorsy bird noise from the scene where:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... still got birds all the way at "To be continued". Restarting does not help. :unsure:
You can turn off the ambient volume slider in the options. I think I just fixed the issue on my side. One of the branches doesn't have a stop ambient command. It should be fixed in the public build.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I liked this update quite a bit. The first scene was great since it was the only scene in the update really that advanced the main plot at all, although the sexy parts of it seemed... well, if the MC has powers that turn physics off whenever he likes, that should be made explicit in the dialogue :p. I don't see another way he could have possibly held Darci up in that position for more than 30 seconds. Other scenes were super nice though, Alyssa is very cute, progress with Tiffany is welcome, and the lingerie shoot was awesome and ended with the best lewd scene in the game so far. Not a lot of main plot progression, which does suck, but I'm a harem loving boi and I'm here for the harem so if the update is mostly focused on harem building I'm all for it.

That cliffhanger at the end was PURE EVIL though. BOOOOOOO!

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
So good to see this one get an update! It's been a long but well justified wait, and this is one story for which I can be patient, knowing I will be rewarded when it arrives.

I've waited until now to start again with the remastered version, so that I could have a lot of new content after chapter 3 (where I last stopped). I'm really excited!

You need 2 Shelby points and to tell her off in the phone store, but I see a lot of people are having a hard time getting it. So I'm going to lower the points to 1 instead.
I haven't played yet, but I did see some spoilers explaining what's needed here, because while I was playing without a walkthrough and plan to continue that way, Shelby is on my radar. I love the idea of a girl who is horrible to everyone turning into someone who is hot for the MC and wants to either be better for him, or have him punish her for being so bad (and getting off on it, naturally).

It sounds to me like reducing the points required to 1 might make this an almost automatic win for most everyone, instead of something where you have to make a right choice. It's not that difficult to know that saying something nice about someone (choosing 'She has nice tits') gets you points with that person, and so it's a choice I'd have made without a walkthrough or spoilers.

Of course, anyone using a walkthrough mod might see something that pushes them to choose differently because they're trying to maximise points with certain characters. That's one of the reasons I don't want to use the mod. Using a mod and following highlighted choices guarantees a very specific path, which may not be the one you want. It's the one the mod author thinks is the best one.

If you think the 2 point requirement was too much, I won't argue. Just giving my perspective from the sidelines. I like to know that my choices matter in what I get from the story, even though it means I won't get all content.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I don't think Janellle is old enough to be the clerk that got fired ... pretty sure she's in her early 30s.
true, i remember a line from MC saying "was there always a lingerie store here" or something similar, figured it was an effect of time travel

Reactions: Elhemeer

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i agree that should be an option but if i have to choose being forced to see it or not having it il take having a recap everytime
Sure, it's a nice to have for those would like it.

For me...it just went on and on and on...and I started getting really irritated because I remember everything and just wanted to get to the new content lol

Reactions: notBatman747

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I actually found it annoying. I'd like at least there to be an option to skip the recap.
I found it annoying, but not because it was something I dont like: my save was about 10-ish minutes before the previous version ended, and I never went back and made a save at the end. my annoyance was caused by the oddness of the transition after just reading dialogue then being confused at "wait?, what?, where am I?" "what happened, is my install/save borked?" etc. I was a couple of flashbacks deep before I realized it was a recap.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I found it annoying, but not because it was something I dont like: my save was about 10-ish minutes before the previous version ended, and I never went back and made a save at the end. my annoyance was caused by the oddness of the transition after just reading dialogue then being confused at "wait?, what?, where am I?" "what happened, is my install/save borked?" etc. I was a couple of flashbacks deep before I realized it was a recap.
Being a DIK does a recap well. At beginning of each chapter it tells you the major points and decisions you made in last chapter. Takes almost no time to run through and you can skip (tab) if you want.

Reactions: Walter Victor

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. I had huge expectations for this patch, due to my love to the game, and the admiration I had to the dev work ethic. With all due respect towards the dev, and with an huge hole in my heart, that for the very first time, I won't be able to always chose all right options to have the most affection points on every single heroine on a game I like. I won't ever, ever, admit that pineapple pizza is delicious! It isn't! Stop it! Leave me alone! Protect the world from this atrocity! I'll go in place of the MC to 1999 and change the timeline for that, tell me how to do it! Please!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes