Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ripples 0.5a with Naxos Walkthrough and patch mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Note: There will be a one time check for PowerVR GPU at startup. You will only get this once and if you do have PowerVR, a file (GL2_on.rpy) will be created in your Documents folder. Keeping this here means you won't get the same check on a different port.
Updated my Android port to v0.5a

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey so just in case i'm wildly off or the millionth person to 'guess' it, the masked dude is a future Jack who's been looping around for 'decades' trying to fix shit or something? And the shit ninja is absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, a future Darci yeah? I suck at theory crafting so if i'm noticing this then i assume the thread locals are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of me in the clue finding department and the theory crafting think-tank so is there anything more to this dumb ass set of assumptions i've made or am i just a dumbass?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I would like to formally apologize for sleeping on this game.

That being said, GIMMIE THE NEXT UPDATE! (welcome to my collection of games that will never have updates as fast as I would like them)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey so just in case i'm wildly off or the millionth person to 'guess' it, the masked dude is a future Jack who's been looping around for 'decades' trying to fix shit or something? And the shit ninja is absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, a future Darci yeah? I suck at theory crafting so if i'm noticing this then i assume the thread locals are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of me in the clue finding department and the theory crafting think-tank so is there anything more to this dumb ass set of assumptions i've made or am i just a dumbass?
The other half of the prevailing theory (or just the most obvious thing in the world, who knows) is that A) Jackie is Jenny, who got sent further back and stayed out of her and her sister's lives as she raised here daughter and granddaughter close by where she could watch them, and B) That all the girls the MC is getting along with are his kids ... Although the end of the most recent chapter either throws a wrench into or will confirm "A"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks! Yeah, I think the recap is too long myself. I was going to cut it down a little but I forgot. I don't know why I didn't think about a skip button and none of my proofreaders/testers suggested it. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.
Doing a recap of the latest events for each girl and the main plotline can be nice, but doing it for the whole game was a bit too much.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
im waiting for public release to play 0.5, which one is this update?
ive seen a lot of games follow this pattern, i dont mind it
Usually the "Present" episodes are the sex heavy ones. This one was... it was also short in my opinion. The dev did this wholly unnecessary "The Story So Far" at the beginning to stretch the playtime. Then he ended on the first real forward moving plot device of the update. Almost everything else could be called relationship progression or filler. There's only one real piece of plot you should pay attention to with Scarlett The dev also left a lot of clues as to future time travelling that has already occurred and the MC hasn't experienced yet so they're set in stone.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Usually the "Present" episodes are the sex heavy ones. This one was... it was also short in my opinion. The dev did this wholly unnecessary "The Story So Far" at the beginning to stretch the playtime. Then he ended on the first real forward moving plot device of the update. Almost everything else could be called relationship progression or filler. There's only one real piece of plot you should pay attention to with Scarlett The dev also left a lot of clues as to future time travelling that has already occurred and the MC hasn't experienced yet so they're set in stone.
Which is funny, if Scarlett already has a picture of the MC and her having sex that scene should be compulsory for people who already saw this scene on this episode, or else the timeline would be broken.

Reactions: Andromodus

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Who says the timeline can't be broken?
That's a good point, and was kind of addressed last episode. Some kind of smaller events can be changed but the big ones can't. Or at least that's what the mysterious guy said. It would depend which one this is.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Great update, the animations are on high level, but that cliffhanger... at least she's okay. Scarlett's photos were a nice foreshadow but I'm more interested in what Dani said about "being serious this time" in lingerie store. I have so many theories in my head right now.
I'm only disappointed in two things:
First, nobody made a big deal about Skylar's disappearing, especially MC with the obvious "help me" message. Second, as someone mentioned here before, Alyssa kind of went from 1 to 100 in seconds. I hoped for something more slowburn with her or at least an option to tell her to be her own person and don't listen to Riley.
And I'm still hoping MC is not his own father, or the father of all the girls he's banging.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
loved the update only thing i wasnt 100% into was the Alyssa scene i agree with other that i think it went a bit too fast and i really hope that ryle dosnt have too much influence over her i liked he as she was alot of the girls in this game are very foreward so its nice to have one that isnt

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
And the shit ninja is absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, a future Darci yeah?
Well...about that...
It does make the most obvious sense, yes, but there are 2 things that are a bit weird (to me) about the Shit Ninja. First is what's stuffed in the belt in the small of her back. It looks to be a phone, but why is it there? Doesn't her outfit have pockets?
The second weird thing is Alice's reaction when she hears about the incident. She's late to class and appears a bit taken aback by the "Shit Ninja" name and she reacted to the smelly substance Shelby ended up getting on her tits. That to me says she knows something. Especially considering her family history with the MC and time travelling.

On a similar note is Linsey the goth-esque girl with tattoos in the MC's class. She claims to only be into girls, but she says "Well, I've been with one guy..." and when she says that she makes eye contact with the MC. There's something going on there in my opinion, and given their visual similarities I think she might be related to Riley somehow. It might be a coincidence, but the jet black hair isn't exactly common, and Riley only wears long-sleeved outfits, so...

And those are just 2 theories. The game is a fucking labyrinthian rabbit hole. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
loved the update only thing i wasnt 100% into was the Alyssa scene i agree with other that i think it went a bit too fast and i really hope that ryle dosnt have too much influence over her i liked he as she was alot of the girls in this game are very foreward so its nice to have one that isnt
I agree but i can let it slide considering how many girls this game has, it would take forever until we got a scene with all the ladies if Jestur slow down on that part, personally i dont mind about it but you know there are bunch of people who would complaining here and there if the game has a few lewd scenes, it was kinda reminded me with Luna's scene on Eternum which is also a little bit too fast imo.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I agree but i can let it slide considering how many girls this game has, it would take forever until we got a scene with all the ladies if Jestur slow down on that part, personally i dont mind about it but you know there are bunch of people who would complaining here and there if the game has a few lewd scenes, it was kinda reminded me with Luna's scene on Eternum which is also a little bit too fast imo.
strangely enough the skylar scenes in the rework were altered (scene in the Park and on the drive with her) so that her releation was slowed down and to be fair there are enough chars who are sexualy forward as it is a little slowburn here and there woud really be no problem.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Other thesis: shit ninja is actually Jack's missing cousin, who works together with the masked man, Riley and the mysterious woman in order to stop the plans of the organization that have blackmailed Krystal to place spyware on Jack's cell phone probably via the director Skylar kidnapped.

As a reminder, during Jack's first time travel he heard a voice calling for help, but he couldn't identify it.

Would mean that the "good guys" are:
Masked Man (past and present)
Jack's cousin (unclear)
Riley (present)
Mysterious woman (present)
April (past, status in present unclear. Presumably either dead or at odds with her sister. Alternatively, in hiding and pretending to be dead).

That leaves the bad guys:
Shelby's father
The principal
formerly Riley as a double agent against the bad guys (unclear)

Last edited:
Reactions: sageproduct

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well...about that...
It does make the most obvious sense, yes, but there are 2 things that are a bit weird (to me) about the Shit Ninja. First is what's stuffed in the belt in the small of her back. It looks to be a phone, but why is it there? Doesn't her outfit have pockets?
The second weird thing is Alice's reaction when she hears about the incident. She's late to class and appears a bit taken aback by the "Shit Ninja" name and she reacted to the smelly substance Shelby ended up getting on her tits. That to me says she knows something. Especially considering her family history with the MC and time travelling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sageproduct
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes