UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What do you think about the texts we have received from Skylar's phone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe the first text is simply "Help Me!" but it got scrambled because of proximity to the machine and the time jump, much like MC's phone reacting to the machine as well. That, or she's asking for help with a "big black cock" and whatever rbu means. :ROFLMAO:

As for the "09091909", yeah, that seems to be an obvious date, and it's entirely possible she did get sent back to 1909 somehow, even though the masked guy said time portals could only go back to 1999, things may have changed due to the MC's actions or some other outside force.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I overall liked the episode but my biggest issue was the lack of worry about Skylar. It felt odd to me. Her message was an obvious call for help and the MC just went about his week with no worry, it felt off and a little fucked up.

I didn't have as much of an issue with the Alyssa stuff as others. It seemed fine to me.

It appears to me the MC will end up being the father of at least some of the girls, which some people may have issue with, but I'm actually fine with it and in some cases I would possibly prefer it. I'm not sure about the MC being his own father though, it could make sense but I'm not sold on it yet.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
What do you think about the texts we have received from Skylar's phone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She struggled with sending simple "help me", so 09091909 seems like a typo and that should be 09091999. It couldn't be 1999 in a message because MC would be too much of an idiot if he didn't guess it's about year 1999.

Reactions: crustlord12

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
I believe the first text is simply "Help Me!" but it got scrambled because of proximity to the machine and the time jump, much like MC's phone reacting to the machine as well. That, or she's asking for help with a "big black cock" and whatever rbu means. :ROFLMAO:

As for the "09091909", yeah, that seems to be an obvious date, and it's entirely possible she did get sent back to 1909 somehow, even though the masked guy said time portals could only go back to 1999, things may have changed due to the MC's actions or some other outside force.
Oh damn, that's an entirely possible explanation for the numbers I completely missed, as I advocate heavily for ISO 8601 use.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivanych314

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Oh damn, that's an entirely possible explanation for the numbers I completely missed, even though I advocate heavily for ISO 8601 use.
ISO 8601 is the best and only choice, but would you really break up with Skylar over timestamp formats? :unsure:

Reactions: U330661

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
Great game hope it gets completed. It would be an amaazing ride if it does or it might not. these types of games either draw oit to long or get exhoasting for the author. sucks buts its how it goes.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
After seeing so much of this:
stringboard.png

I think I'll keep my theories to myself and just enjoy watching the story unfold. ;)

And even though I've always figured out every mystery book I've ever read less than a quarter of the way through, I still like watching how the author unfolds it (and I never read the last chapter first).

Reactions: Elhemeer

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
After seeing so much of this:
View attachment 2528304

I think I'll keep my theories to myself and just enjoy watching the story unfold. ;)

And even though I've always figured out every mystery book I've ever read less than a quarter of the way through, I still like watching how the author unfolds it (and I never read the last chapter first).
If you predict everything, even if those predictions contradict each other, and if the story is somewhat consistent it will always be predictable to some extent.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there another rework in coming? I don't want to start a new game now then have to start over again the next update.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
2 questions:
1) Is the incest version canonical, or Tiffany adopting MC?
2) Is there significant story impact from the change? Does anyone have notes on the changes made by the patch? It appears to replace several files, so searching through to find all the changes is not quick...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
2 questions:
1) Is the incest version canonical, or Tiffany adopting MC?
2) Is there significant story impact from the change? Does anyone have notes on the changes made by the patch? It appears to replace several files, so searching through to find all the changes is not quick...
1) I would GUESS incest is canonical, but just a guess. Usually, if the incest patch is in the OP, the game was at least made to be converted. I've seen other games where people ask for it, but they're not provided on the OP. I only know of one game where both the incest and non-incest works canonically though (separate, but equally canonical to their own story).

2) There was a minor adjustment to some of the early lewdness, but mostly the rebuild was about making the beginning of the game match up with the improvements to graphical quality that appeared in Chapter 2 and beyond. However, Jestur updated to Renpy 8 when he released the update (4.5/4.6) so saves from 4.0 and before aren't compatible with the new version of the game.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
What's going on with the saves. I'd expect my old saves to be affected but it's only episode 5 saves that won't load for some reason.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
What's going on with the saves. I'd expect my old saves to be affected but it's only episode 5 saves that won't load for some reason.
Saves before the ep1 rework won't work. If the save is from the rework, it should work fine. If your save from the rework won't load, post the error for me please. Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes