Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Probably a stupid question, but will the V5 version eventually make it onto Itch?

At the moment, even the V4 version can not be installed from the Itch desktop client, stating that it is hosted on an incompatible hosting service.

I'm asking, because a certain patching site now lists one for 0.5B, which I assume means the full release is incoming shortly ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Probably a stupid question, but will the V5 version eventually make it onto Itch?

At the moment, even the V4 version can not be installed from the Itch desktop client, stating that it is hosted on an incompatible hosting service.

I'm asking, because a certain patching site now lists one for 0.5B, which I assume means the full release is incoming shortly ?
v0.5.b on LewdPatcher is the "non-beta" version. (a) was the alpha/beta version.

The Itch versions are hosted on MEGA and I click the links and takes me right to MEGA. Just use the webiste.

Probably be on Itch sometime after it's gone through the tier lists, judging by the dev Itch posts for previous versions it shows up for the public release.

Release Dates:

• Ace Tier - April 2
  • King Tier - April 6
  • Queen Tier - April 10
  • Jack Tier - April 14
  • Public Release - April 18

Last edited:

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
The game asks if you want to enable pregnancy content. Not enough in-game time has passed in the modern era for it to have come into play yet, and there is only one instance in the past era where it would even be close to applicable yet.
based.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

Episode 5 will be uploaded to itch on April 18 when the public version gets released. The version here is a leaked alpha version. The reason it's hosted on third party hosting sites is because itch has an upload limit and they won't raise it. So games with large files sizes don't have a choice. Unless there is a way I don't know about.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
v0.5.b on LewdPatcher is the "non-beta" version. (a) was the alpha/beta version.

The Itch versions are hosted on MEGA and I click the links and takes me right to MEGA. Just use the webiste.

Probably be on Itch sometime after it's gone through the tier lists, judging by the dev Itch posts for previous versions it shows up for the public release.
Yes, it's just that the itch desktop client is unable to manage those (don't ask me why, I've just started using it for convenience recently).

I somehow missed the date list, thank you for pointing that out :)

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Episode 5 will be uploaded to itch on April 18 when the public version gets released. The version here is a leaked alpha version. The reason it's hosted on third party hosting sites is because itch has an upload limit and they won't raise it. So games with large files sizes don't have a choice. Unless there is a way I don't know about.
I had a quick look, and it does seem possible to raise the limit:

What limits apply to projects and accounts?

We put some limits on new accounts to prevent abuse. We can disable them by request, all you have to do is .

• There is a soft limit of 20 project pages.
  • Individual file size is limited, and you should have 10 files max per page.
    The limit can be raised to .

Because itch.io lets users download the files exactly as you uploaded them you can upload any kind of project for any kind of platform. There are no restrictions.

We have classifications for tools, comics, books, soundtracks, assets, and physical games. If that’s not enough, you can even customize the noun by which itch.io refers to your project.

From , hope that helps :)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I had a quick look, and it does seem possible to raise the limit:

What limits apply to projects and accounts?

We put some limits on new accounts to prevent abuse. We can disable them by request, all you have to do is .

• There is a soft limit of 20 project pages.
  • Individual file size is limited, and you should have 10 files max per page.
    The limit can be raised to .

Because itch.io lets users download the files exactly as you uploaded them you can upload any kind of project for any kind of platform. There are no restrictions.

We have classifications for tools, comics, books, soundtracks, assets, and physical games. If that’s not enough, you can even customize the noun by which itch.io refers to your project.

From , hope that helps :)
My limit was already raised a long time ago. :ROFLMAO:
And they won't raise any more past 4 GB.
But thanks for letting me know just in case I wasn't aware.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Will that version still force me to say that pineapple pizza is delicious though? My idea was to buy it there since I hate patreon and I want to support the game, but now I'm thinking twice...

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
as a Tiffany fan, I'm still disappointed. I have been waiting more or less than a year for her content, guess I'll be back for another year.

Reactions: crustlord12

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Huh. Waiiiit.

I'm replaying the game now (skipping most of the text) I swear, I used to be able to have sex with Skylar in the outdoors, but now, it's just rubbing.

Has that scene changed, or did I screw up a choice??

Bugger, I might need to redownload the walkthrough...

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes