Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
The game asks if you want to enable pregnancy content. Not enough in-game time has passed in the modern era for it to have come into play yet, and there is only one instance in the past era where it would even be close to applicable yet.
when does it ask? does it ask when you start playing at the beginning? I can't remember if it asked me. i don't see it in options

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
At the very beginning when you are starting a new game.
how far in? i just restarted to see if it asked and it never did. went straight to the game. all it asked was my name. that's why i didn't remember. i started playing yesterday and it never asked

• Wow
Reactions: RBear87

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
how far in? i just restarted to see if it asked and it never did. went straight to the game. all it asked was my name. thatts why i didn't remember. i started playing yesterday and it never asked
Oh lord, I might be passing out bad info here because you are right. Think I got it mixed with Eternum. My bad, apologies!

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Hey, is it actually possible to sex Skylar after the car ride anymore? I got it before no problem, but now I can only get the thighjob.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
As I prepare to start my replay, I have a question.

I assume since the ice cream scene features both Daphne and Krystal, that saying no to Krystal early on means I lose that scene. But do I completely lose any option for Daphne? Last I played, before the remaster, I seem to remember all interactions with Daphne were in combination with Krystal. While I like Krystal, I have others I prefer above her, and if being with her might interfere – there's no harem tag, but there is a Harem points tracker, so maybe I can have them all – I'm happy to skip her. But I haven't made up my mind about Daphne.

My current main interests are, in approximate order:

Skylar
Alyssa
Jessica
Tiffany
Darci

With everyone else following in no set order.

Now, I'm expecting like many games where harem may not be possible, I can play with anyone I want to a point and then I'll have to start making decisions. Which is fine if that's how this one will work.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Will that version still force me to say that pineapple pizza is delicious though? My idea was to buy it there since I hate patreon and I want to support the game, but now I'm thinking twice...
Pineapple pizza is always optional. Also, you can't buy the game anywhere. It will always be free. You don't need to pay any money if you don't want. You can donate money on itch if you want or you can support the project on Subscribestar or Patreon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey, is it actually possible to sex Skylar after the car ride anymore? I got it before no problem, but now I can only get the thighjob.
That was part of the remaster. The only way to get the penetration scene now is to play the older version.

• Sad
Reactions: Draver1

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pineapple pizza is always optional. Also, you can't buy the game anywhere. It will always be free. You don't need to pay any money if you don't want. You can donate money on itch if you want or you can support the project on Subscribestar or Patreon.
I was just joking with you, chill. Yes that's what meant, about supporting and not "buying". I simply pref itch because I simply hate Patreon as a platform. It is sad though that due to HS it can't be on steam, otherwise I would already bought it (unless I didn't need to be a millionaire).

I must correct you though, pineapple pizza never is optional. It is a crime.

• Wow
Reactions: Jestur

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wicked shirt Tiff! I saw that tour in 1994 (Pink Floyd - Division Bell) It was fucking EPIC!!! :love: Still have that shirt too!

View attachment 2530360

Gonna call this though, MC is the father of all his friends and will never save his father because if he did he will never rail the Holy Grail of this VN, Tiffany!
Everytime I see this theory on this thread:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Damm. The ice-cream scene was my favorite part of the game. That scene is not even that explicit to begin with. Feel more like a censored remake than a remastered.
Ice cream scene is still there and has never been changed.
So if you didn't play the last update because (no offence) but stuff remakes, do you still need a new save.
If you didn't play the rework, you need to start a new game. Sorry.
I love the game, but the animations run like crap on what should be a very well within spec laptop (Gigabyte Aorus X7Y7, i7-7820hk, GTX 1080, 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz of RAM). I'm getting 250+ ms max frame times according to renpy (but a constant 30 fps), so the animations looks like a slideshow. The game uses practically no RAM on my system (500-600 MB), doesn't even raise my GPU above idle usage and clock speeds, but MAXES out the CPU. I know that 7th gen is not the best, but a quad core i7 should be more than capable of doing some simple decompression.

What gives?
I'll be release a light version with the public release with compressed vp8 30fps video, the new Renpy 8 is a CPU hog when playing videos. Older generation CPUs struggle sometimes.

You can also try to hit Shift+G and change the fps to 30 or change the renderer. I hear that fixes it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There also seems to be some solutions a page back.

Holy hell downloading that first file in that quote and replacing the game's lib made the Darci animation at the beginning of Ch. 5 go from a slideshow to an actual animation. I hope anyone else who has problems with this goes and looks at this person's solution!
Oh wow, that's great. I will check this out.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Will the rest of the episodes would get remastered?
Not if the developer's word means anything, and I strongly believe that it does.

The remaster was done not just to improve renders at the opening. There was a bunch of stuff done under the hood, as well: the engine was changed to Ren'Py8, which kills the saves; new persistent variables were added; some of the content with LI's was made more of a slow-burn.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You can also try to hit Shift+G and change the fps to 30 or change the renderer. I hear that fixes it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I did try that with a game (maybe this one, maybe another) and it didn't help me much - might just be the crap ass laptop I'm stuck with right now. There's a third setting that seemed to work a little better, but I can't recall what it's named - more of a "let the CPU decide" kind of setting.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Not if the developer's word means anything, and I strongly believe that it does.

The remaster was done not just to improve renders at the opening. There was a bunch of stuff done under the hood, as well: the engine was changed to Ren'Py8, which kills the saves; new persistent variables were added; some of the content with LI's was made more of a slow-burn.
Any difference between love and lust?

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I know I'm a bit late, but finally playing version 4.6. Very disappointed in the nerfing of Skylar's scenes. The sex scene on her lunch break was one of my favorite scenes in any VN ever. I understand the dev needed to slow the tempo a bit, but that one hurt.

Also, I haven't had any issues with the animations, and I'm running an ancient 4790k. Is that only in 5.0, or anything after 4.5?

Reactions: coyotegrey
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes