Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I just hope the MC isn't somehow his own father that would feel a little too predictable.

I mean Tiff was already pregnant with Jessica though ofc nothing precludes him going back even further.

Based on the photos we see it seems he is at the very least Alyssa's father and some time travel pregnancy will be hot as fuck but it shouldn't be every single girl IMO.

Very fun story though normally with time travel games I'm always itching to either stay in the past or go back to the present but here both timelines are equally fun.

Darcy is kind of starting to annoy the fuck out of me though. The way she acts like MC doesn't mean anything to her is getting pretty old. Like you want MC to see you as a woman but you are too much of a pussy to admit your feelings? Thats highschool shit and MC clearly has a ton of options. I wonder if we are stuck on her path at this point because I would love to drop her back to friend status and refuse to keep "practicing" until she grows up (which will probably be after she sees him with Dani or someone else - which again if she only does stuff like during their fight scene when shes feeling jealous or competitive thats not attractive).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, weird issue with one of the secret scenes - I'm not able click on the playstation control in the garage...
Tell me more about these "secret scenes"...

Didn't realize this game had hidden things to look for. Do you have to play the game on the "Mokia" to get one as well? Never played that game in reality, so just skipped it.

• Haha
Reactions: itfod

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Tell me more about these "secret scenes"...

Didn't realize this game had hidden things to look for. Do you have to play the game on the "Mokia" to get one as well? Never played that game in reality, so just skipped it.
No, although the mokia game is fun. There are "easter eggs" throughout the game, none of them are actually relevant to the story, they just unlock semi-random images The first one is on the whiteboard behind Darci's chair ... it shows up for one panel during the shit ninja discussion. Most of them are random objects that show up in the background for one frame during a scene, which is how you know they're the key. For some reason the one he's talking about can only be clicked on when it shows up the second time (basically, from one angle it's there, from another it's not, but when it returns to the first angle it's still there, that's when it worked for me.)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
No, although the mokia game is fun. There are "easter eggs" throughout the game, none of them are actually relevant to the story, they just unlock semi-random images The first one is on the whiteboard behind Darci's chair ... it shows up for one panel during the shit ninja discussion. Most of them are random objects that show up in the background for one frame during a scene, which is how you know they're the key. For some reason the one he's talking about can only be clicked on when it shows up the second time (basically, from one angle it's there, from another it's not, but when it returns to the first angle it's still there, that's when it worked for me.)
i remember someone in this thread used to compile all the hidden easter eggs for ppl to see, sadly I don't think that saint does it anymore :cry:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Didn't even know to look. There's another AVN I played which had non-obvious things that triggered, but they were usually bigger things that you might normally click near, or they suddenly appeared (like maybe a donut in another set of games).

Guess I'll have to do a replay when I DL the new version. Of course, I'm in the middle of something else now, so I'll probably wait for the "a" to become a "final" or however that designation works.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
i remember someone in this thread used to compile all the hidden easter eggs for ppl to see, sadly I don't think that saint does it anymore :cry:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-5a-jestur.56110/post-7449912

Jestur didn't add any more hidden renders to this build, but he said he might add some in the public release in his discord. But here is the post to the renders and their locations.

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
Just finished the update and Sir Jestur has delivered another fucking banger! the patience paid off and this update was amazing. I can tell you worked hard since the animations are so high quality. I also enjoyed the recap but I guess I'm the minority. the cliffhanger was crazy but I'm looking forward to the next update.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
My intro was an MxR review ... Freshwomen (the tag was basically "Look! That girl no-one wants to admit they know about is in this game!")
I think I had exactly the same intro to AVN's! Might have been a different playthrough from them, but I found AVN's through MxRPlays

Reactions: Elhemeer

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I love the story. It is some great stuff, even with the odd stuff that happens on occassion.
Conversations tend to drag on and characters repeat the same information quite a bit, I find myself understanding the conversation in a few sentences yet they drag on for like 13 paragraphs or more. Just a lot of fluff. I like the game but it gets boring and repetative. When something real does happen like the bat attack, the scene is short. Production time could be greatly reduced if long meaningless conversations were not the bulk of playtime.

Reactions: notBatman747
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes