El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Didn't even know to look. There's another AVN I played which had non-obvious things that triggered, but they were usually bigger things that you might normally click near, or they suddenly appeared (like maybe a donut in another set of games).

Guess I'll have to do a replay when I DL the new version. Of course, I'm in the middle of something else now, so I'll probably wait for the "a" to become a "final" or however that designation works.
Ditto.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
They all got held back a year as freshmen ...
I'm sure they're all seniors who've already had their 18th birthday.
I mean I didn't turn 18 until a week before graduation, but most of my friends were 18 for many months. And yea there were several that had been held back at some point, so there were even a couple 19-year-olds by the end of senior year.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ripples 0.5a with Naxos Walkthrough and patch mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Note: There will be a one time check for PowerVR GPU at startup. You will only get this once and if you do have PowerVR, a file (GL2_on.rpy) will be created in your Documents folder. Keeping this here means you won't get the same check on a different port.
For some reason it returns me to desktop after the screen and before that when it worked it was showing error on the attempt to save the game this is the first time in a game it does this

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Darcy is kind of starting to annoy the fuck out of me though. The way she acts like MC doesn't mean anything to her is getting pretty old. Like you want MC to see you as a woman but you are too much of a pussy to admit your feelings? Thats highschool shit.
Aren't they in high school?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ok, allow me to elaborate:

How do you avoid MC to fucking make out with his own cohabitant senior female presence?
Sorry, couldn't resist :KEK:

I don't know, to be honest. There should be options to stay out of her path. You should check the walkthrough.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Updated: for 5 alpha

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch. Will always pick the most dominant option for the MC, love over lust and spreads points as equally as possible.

Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Note: This does not do any gallery unlocks or alternate choices, or options to see all scenes if there are multiple variations. I have less than zero intent of ever doing that. There is no changes or alterations to the incest script in anyway other than add colour and maybe 1 or 2 explanations to choices to give the most points and get the harem.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
Question: Why does the walkthrough recommend closing Shelby's path? Does it conflict with others?

Also, the first option cuts off the screen. does accepting her apology make her dom and the middle option make her sub?

starkj

May 17, 2022
Question: Why does the walkthrough recommend closing Shelby's path? Does it conflict with others?

Also, the first option cuts off the screen. does accepting her apology make her dom and the middle option make her sub?
Playful outfit makes her more sub but you don't get the apology and route ( at least for now ) and the Sexy outfit, if you say "its okay" it gives her sub point, if you "agree" it gives her a dom point and you get the apology and route, also if you dont accept yet, it also gives a sub point and if you accept, it gives a dom point.
Don't know why the walkthrough mod recommends the playful outfit if it doesnt give access to the apology and her route.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

The following are just theories, but we know Ripples will never be a complete harem VN, so from there I assume:

Shelby is in conflict with or has been in conflict with three other ladies (Skylar, Darci, and Krystal). And even if Shelby were to mend her ways, I think the other three would be particularly thrilled if Jack started something with her.

So I'm hoping that between the options of ignoring her and hooking up with her, there will be a middle ground: Do nothing with her, but help her become a better person (after all, even Dani is pretty fed up with her). Another person I could imagine being a point of conflict would be Cindy, if she is still alive in the present.

Here's another thesis on April, Scarlett's sister: we don't know where she is in the present, but consider this:

In previous updates, Alyssa asked some questions about the power plant incident and Jackie rebuked her that much of it is just theories and most importantly: That people in the class have lost relatives too.

So if April had also perished in the accident, Jackie wouldn't have had to mention the last comment specifically because Alyssa would be aware of it. This is also supported by the fact that she works with the masked man, who is probably a good one, so why should he risk the life of an ally?

That leaves only the following possibilities:

1. she went into hiding because of her actions in 1999. She may have faked her death before or after the accident.
2. she simply had a falling out with Scarlett and moved away.
3. she actually died sometime after the accident. Either from an accident, an "accident", an illness, or something else.
4. she is currently hanging out in another time.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Playful outfit makes her more sub but you don't get the apology and route ( at least for now ) and the Sexy outfit, if you say "its okay" it gives her sub point, if you "agree" it gives her a dom point and you get the apology and route, also if you dont accept yet, it also gives a sub point and if you accept, it gives a dom point.
Don't know why the walkthrough mod recommends the playful outfit if it doesnt give access to the apology and her route.
I just checked, I did get the playful outfil for Shelby and I did get the apology.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes