Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Question: Why does the walkthrough recommend closing Shelby's path? Does it conflict with others?

Also, the first option cuts off the screen. does accepting her apology make her dom and the middle option make her sub?
It's a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.

The Middle option was the one I meant to mark. To decline for now, making her more submissive.

Fixed it and updated.

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Playful outfit makes her more sub but you don't get the apology and route ( at least for now ) and the Sexy outfit, if you say "its okay" it gives her sub point, if you "agree" it gives her a dom point and you get the apology and route, also if you dont accept yet, it also gives a sub point and if you accept, it gives a dom point.
Don't know why the walkthrough mod recommends the playful outfit if it doesnt give access to the apology and her route.
There was a different walkthrough the other day by MrBubu that was linked. You need 2 Shelby points+the tell off at the store to get an apology.

When you're in the park with Skylar and choose that you like her boobs, Shelby gets 1 point, and at the shop when you agree to model after you see her she gets another. So with those 2 points and telling her off she'll apologize. I was thinking you get more SUB points if you choose playful but you can end with the same amount either way but thew sexy outfit gives Shelby 1 DOM point too.

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
There was a different walkthrough the other day by MrBubu that was linked. You need 2 Shelby points+the tell off at the store to get an apology.

When you're in the park with Skylar and choose that you like her boobs, Shelby gets 1 point, and at the shop when you agree to model after you see her she gets another. So with those 2 points and telling her off she'll apologize. I was thinking you get more SUB points if you choose playful but you can end with the same amount either way but thew sexy outfit gives Shelby 1 DOM point too.
Yep, thats what i said on a previous comment, the walkthrough says you only need >=1 but it's wrong, you need the 2 points, 1 point when you say to skylar you like shelby's tits and another 1 point when you accept modelling and do the playful outfit because this outfit doesnt give any points, only sub points, you can still get the apology with the sexy outfit but that path gives her Dom points.

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Tell me it isn't so! I can't have been getting attached to all these characters just to be forced to choose!?!

There is a poly/harem point tracker but the Dev has said that it won't be a full harem game. So it's possible you could get the girls MCs age but not the MILFs too. Or it could be that some girls don't mind poly stuff but aren't interested in harem things.

But I'm with you, it sucks. I remember seeing that there's ~7-9 main girls, and not being able to get all of them is saddening.

Reactions: notBatman747

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
That Daphne scene was wild, the best part of the update in my opinion. The scene with Alyssa felt kind of force, it just happened too fast.
No real plot development outside of seeing Riley is working for someone. Hopefully, there are more advances in the next update.
Pretty good overall, thanks Jetsur!

Reactions: notBatman747

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I love this game, but right now I can't play it. The 69 animation with darci was making my i7-7700 run at 95% and it was lagging like a mf.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Very nice update. I loved the Alyssa scene, the Darci fight was also quite... enjoyable (even though her exagerrated tough girl act is wearing a bit thin on me too, as other posters have mentioned).
It's funny, I hadn't played this for a long time (since September) and the only girls I remembered (and looked forward to very much) were Jenny & Alyssa. I'd even forgotten about Darci, not to mention Krystal who, the phone reminded me, is my lover. However, MC Zotje Onnozelaar (aka Zebedeezeke in the past) didn't even think about her in a romantic fashion once... And I also don't understand why I am not on Alyssa's route (my favourite in the present day) when I picked every most romantic option available to me. On the other hand, Skylar, who I haven't engaged with and have no intention of ever doing so, remains top of mind all the time... Are there girls whose routes you simply cannot be on yet at this time, despite romance and lewdness popping up all over the place?
Anyway, this was a real update with plenty of new material (even if the plot didn't move too much forward), and it was worth the wait. Guess I'll try from the beginning again to see what some other options may bring.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
There seems to be a mistake in the walkthrough regarding Alyssa. When you answer 'yes' to her in the library, it doesn't set you on her route (dammit!) even if you took it easy on her and gave her a compliment (according to walkthrough you need Alyssa +2 to get to this point, and those two are the only options to raise the relationship). Anyone know how to get on her route for real?

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
There seems to be a mistake in the walkthrough regarding Alyssa. When you answer 'yes' to her in the library, it doesn't set you on her route (dammit!) even if you took it easy on her and gave her a compliment (according to walkthrough you need Alyssa +2 to get to this point, and those two are the only options to raise the relationship). Anyone know how to get on her route for real?
Which walkthrough? The one that's currently linked shows 3 points for her, including the 'yes' answer. Take it easy on her/give compliment/yes to hanging out/seeing her again.

*if you're talking about the phone description, don't worry about that. It takes a lot more than an agreement to hang out to be in a relationship.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Started my replay on the weekend. I'd forgotten how adorable Darci is. She's a bit of a menace, but so cute. Still not top girl, because she's got some tough competition.

The moment I fell in love with Skylar (this may not be the same moment as the first time around):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I finished episode 1, and while I understand that the later full sex scene with Skylar was removed, I think removal of the park blowjob was a mistake. At that point she's already given the MC a handjob (not seen but talked about), her and the MC both enjoyed it, and they're both able to talk about it honestly and openly. The park blowjob is a reasonable next step. But it's Jestur's story, so I'll let it slide.

On the apparent lack of harem, I think it's better this way. There are stakes to what you do. I am fairly sure we'll be able to get some combination of 2 to 3, maybe more. I could see combinations of: Tiffany, Jessica, Skylar, and Darci (once Jessica stops being threatened by Darci's presence in your life). Alyssa and Alice. Obviously Krystal, Daphne, and Darci. I'm not suer where Shelby would fit in this, but since she has potential sub points, I can see Skylar and Darci being okay with her once she has enough (I have no doubt Darci would get off on dominating Shelby, and maybe Skylar would as well).

Automatically getting all the girls gets boring. I wish more VNs would take the path of "you can get some combination but not all, so choose wisely".

For now I'm playing as though anyone is an option, because I get the feeling that we can until the game presents us with a choice that's clearly one or the other. None of them have presented themselves as requiring exclusivity. So I've gone for Krystal because she's fun, hot, sexy – I wish she'd wear her hair down more often because I don't think her usual looks suits her, but I can get over that – and she gets me to Daphne. If I have to let them down later to get my preferred girls, that's okay.

As for Shelby, I feel if you've made choices which clearly indicate an interest in her, you should be able to get her apology. I know I'm not there yet, but the choice which has been said gets you the first point, the one it seems a lot of people missed, was an obvious one for me to make as someone who is interested (provided she becomes nicer, and particularly if she becomes submissive). The only way I would have chosen otherwise was if I was either not interested (in which case I don't care to be on her route) or I was, but was more concerned with Skylar's reaction than being honest – I see the MC's relationship with Skylar as very open and honest, so would (and did) admit that I like Shelby's tits. Or I was playing with a mod/walkthrough and wanted the points it said apply to the alternative choice, in which case I would have deliberately chosen not to get Shelby points. This is the danger of playing with mods and walkthroughs – they may influence your choices away from how you would naturally have chosen, and thereby direct you to specific content and away from other content.

Having true consequences for choices means the story can be replayed more easily. That's a good thing.

Now it's time to play more!

Jestur Spotted a couple of text errors, nothing serious. The first should probably be "Eighteen years old now" (talking about how the MC has grown)? The second should be "Can too" – this one occurs twice in that scene.

Not an error, but I've often wondered about this. When you have a sequence of choices and one of them is "done", which finishes the selection sequence whether you have any left or not, and you've selected all the others but still have to select "done". Is this a limitation of RenPy, that you can't have it automatically detect all the valid choices were taken and automatically move on without having to select "done"?

Minor pet peeve: in a blowjob scene the word 'glans' is used. Does anyone use this word outside of clinical settings? I don't think I've read it in any erotic fiction outside of VNs, nor have I heard anyone say it. I've seen similarly clinical words in other VNs and they always seem out of place. Not enough to make me enjoy the scene any less, but it sounds strange. Similar for "the way my vaginal walls tightly hug your cock." I don't think anyone anywhere speaks like that.

The rest of the description in that scene, though, when she's moving slowly and talking about it, some great stuff there. And I liked 'glistening glory tunnel' :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The "Can to" is apparently intentional and probably has its correctness. I had also noted this a few months ago and people pointed it out to me.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Which walkthrough? The one that's currently linked shows 3 points for her, including the 'yes' answer. Take it easy on her/give compliment/yes to hanging out/seeing her again.

*if you're talking about the phone description, don't worry about that. It takes a lot more than an agreement to hang out to be in a relationship.
That's exactly what I'm talking about, but the phone afterwards says 'not on her route' while it's one of the two routes I want to be on most of all.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The "Can to" is apparently intentional and probably has its correctness. I had also noted this a few months ago and people pointed it out to me.
I searched for a bit of that discussion. Jestur posted that it's intentional in the sense that it's supposed to be a little, as he put it, Dumb and Dumber, slightly childish response. Which is fine. But the correct spelling is "can too". "Can to" is meaningless.

It's a small thing, but I like to believe creators appreciate typos and similar errors being pointed out. I know I would. Of course, Jestur could say "no, it's meant to be spelled like that, for reasons" (unlikely, his contribution to the discussion spells it "Can too") and that's cool. There's a song I like that has a word in the title misspelled, and it's pronounced that way in the song, so for whatever reason the band wanted it that way.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes